Tivusat HD gold card: no EMM update with OSCam r11725

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,652 times. The last Post () by sodex.

• Hi, I'm using a Tivusat HD gold card on a zGemma H7s (OpnePLI) but I don't receive any EMM key update with OSCam r11725.

Hi must put the card on the original CAM (weCAM) every week for updating key...

Is possible to recive EMM directly from OSCam r11725 for this card?

ThanX for help (*_^)

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • Hi, I'm using a Tivusat HD gold card on a zGemma H7s (OpnePLI) but I don't receive any EMM key update with OSCam r11725.

ThanX for help (*_^)

No

The EMM is not sent in a standard DVB way, it's recomposed by the CAS, so you need to use an original box to update it every week, or obtain the EMM string and send it manually to the card every 6 days.

TS

ThanX for help (*_^)

read it there

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!