Bouquet Maker Xtream - IPTV Bouquet Maker (new 2023)

There are 280 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 90,272 times. The last Post () by urie.

• Ok, I have been off work today. So I have spent some time looking though the issues posted over that last few weeks (months).

I will post an update this afternoon which addresses a lot of those issues.

But... my provider is now taking an absolute age to process series. Do I not like that. I think it took 6 minutes in total to process all.

(one must use the plugin correctly and only select the series you want - :winking face with tongue: )
    So I might see if there is anything that can be done about that. If nothing jumps out I will address that issue separately.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• BouquetMakerXtream (BMX) - v1.12-20240301

New files on post 1

Added wraparound to delete playlist screen

updated dutch translations

Added some more default vairables to help prevent crashes
    Wrapped all the xml parsing code in a try / except to prevent crashes when provider has bad data

Updated info screen so label text is now translated

Updated skins to have more space between the buttons so translated text can fit better
    updated playlist screen layout in case scrollbar is shown (which on some images overlays the other text)
    Updated PO/POT files

I will have another go at trying to speed up the processing of series data at a later date.

• Tested v1.12 on my Vu+Uno4k using vix 6.5.001.006 python 3.12.2.

I don't normally add VOD or TV series in bouquets but I tested all live and TV series and it took less than a minute to process for me.

Edit I noticed not all series are down then changed the max number of series settings to 0 and it runs slow.

• ok just running some time checks on this provider.

9 secs to download the type=simple file (that's fine - most will be less)

micro seconds for a few other functions

6mins 30seconds to match up the downloaded list with the user selected list. (bleugh)

micro seconds to build the bouquets files

• Can you add this feature for BMX too?

• Hello!

The Download Picons option also works quite well. Almost all picons are also found.

My question:

When it comes to the picons, there are some picons that you can hardly see.

The picons are black or on a black background.

Can you change something? And where do the picons come from?

Thanks

• The picons are downloaded from supplier , and if you have already downloaded they will not be downloaded again unless you change setting to overwrite picons, you can use e2piconizer to edit your picons

• I always get a crush whenever i try to download Picons. What could be the issue?

Binding='('OK',)'.

< 21980.2559> [eInputDeviceInit] 1 18f (399) 1

< 21980.2560> [eRCDeviceInputDev] emit: 1

< 21980.2563> [InfoBarGenerics] Key: 399 (Make) KeyID='KEY_GREEN' Binding='('GREEN',)'.

< 21980.2564> [ActionMap] Keymap 'BMXActions' -> Action = 'green'.

< 21980.2574> Traceback (most recent call last):

< 21980.2575> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 58, in action

< 21980.2677> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/BouquetMakerXtream/picons.py", line 116, in downloadPicons

< 21980.2692> if playlist["playlist_info"]["player_api"] == x[3]:

< 21980.2697> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

< 21980.2698> KeyError: 'player_api'

< 21980.2698> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap object at 0xa4ec7ff0>>,('BMXActions', 'green')) failed)

• urie

Thanks for your answer.

Is it possible to select your own picons as the source and have Bouquet Maker Xtream do the renaming with the “Download Picons” plugin? For example in, service reference picons or service name picons. I think it works really well with the Bouquet Maker Xtream.

Or is there an external plugin that can take over the task?

IPTV channels that are in a bouquet can be assigned the picons.

Thanks

• No not via BMX you cannot select your own picons as source only ones available in your playlist but as I mentioned before you can use e2piconizer and point that to where your source picons are stored i,e My_picons then it will convert and send them to where your picon folder is.

I do not have e2piconizer installed at the moment or I would have posted screenshots only due to the fact I have my picons as I need them at the moment , there are other picon plugins in feeds but as always I would advise to copy your picons folder to other folder on say hard drive or pc before you attempt any changes. And if copiying to mounted device then rename other folder to say _picon not picon as you can only have on picon folder and better to do init 4 when copying

• You should never get that error?

The code looks for xtream codes playlist only. As they are the only ones that have the api data to allow picon downloads.
    If it is an xtream codes playlist. It will have this "player_api" field in your saved data. So I don't even know how you are getting that error.

Delete your json file and try again.

/etc/enigma2/bouquetmakerxtream/bmx_playlists.json

• hi KiddaC,

i have installed your BMX plugin and i'm actually testing it on my E2 receiver VUuno4k with vti-15.0.2.

Can you say me please how produced the channel references in the bouquetmakerxtream.[IPTV].channels.xml ? In file bouquetmakerxtream.sources.xml only the source address for the EPG Provider is configured and when i load this data over http nothing references is in downloaded XMLTV file.

best regards arys

Edited once, last by Arys ().

• yes my provider is an xtream line provider with get.php in url. But how is generated the reference IDs i.e. 1:0:1:2F3A:441:1:C00000:0:0:0: in bouquetmakerxtream.[IPTV].channels.xml. The problem i have is that this IDs not correct. How can i change this?

I have istalled the original version of EPG importer, it's included in vti 15.0.2 .

enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport - 1.0-r41-20171106 - enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport version 1.0-r41-20171106

But i think it's very old version!

Which EPG Importer version used you?

• I've been trying IPTV with my Zgemma H2H but I don't think the poor old thing can manage it.

I tried Jedi Maker and then Bouquet maker extream and got some channels working on both, but unfortunately the Zgemma crashes after a while showing IPTV.

I've now uninstalled both but I'm left with the Bouquets that were created by BMX, I don't know how to delete them so any assistance would be appreciated.

Back to the Fold with a Zgemma H.2h Combo HD Receiver running OpenAtv 7.3

• I've been trying IPTV with my Zgemma H2H but I don't think the poor old thing can manage it.

I tried Jedi Maker and then Bouquet maker extream and got some channels working on both, but unfortunately the Zgemma crashes after a while showing IPTV.

I've now uninstalled both but I'm left with the Bouquets that were created by BMX, I don't know how to delete them so any assistance would be appreciated.

in etc/enigma2 folder delete all files starting with name userbouquet.bouquetmakerxtream

• in etc/enigma2 folder delete all files starting with name userbouquet.bouquetmakerxtream

Thanks, I've found all of those and deleted them.

In the enigma2 folder there are also sub folders called:-

xstreamity, jediplaylists, jediepgxtream, bouquetmakerxteam

Should I delete those also?

Back to the Fold with a Zgemma H.2h Combo HD Receiver running OpenAtv 7.3

Edited once, last by pebbleridge ().

• There is probably plenty of people using h2h or h2s for iptv. Although they are an older slower box.

You just got to make sure your box is as clean as can be.

Use a lightweight skin

Make sure your epg is saved to usb or hdd

Install cacheflush plugin -to help keep your memory free

Set up a swapdisk to also help with memory issues

If you have deleted xstreamity, jedi, jediepgxtream and bouquetmaker. Any of those relevant folders in etc/enigma2 can be removed.

After deleting userbouquets, also edit your bouquets.tv to remove the iptv entries from there 2.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!