Bouquet Maker Xtream - IPTV Bouquet Maker (new 2023)

There are 285 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 91,450 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• When I create the channels on one of my iptv sources everything seem ok ,I invert the bouquets then select the ones I want and all the channels associated with the bouquet are listed. After creating the channels every one has n/a by it. It works fine on jedi .How do I correct it.

• When I create the channels on one of my iptv sources everything seem ok ,I invert the bouquets then select the ones I want and all the channels associated with the bouquet are listed. After creating the channels every one has n/a by it. It works fine on jedi .How do I correct it.

What stream types are you using? 5001/5002 needs service app installed

do you still have jedimaker installed if so uninstall but make sure you delete bouquets via jedimaker before you uninstall it.

• I don't think I have changed anything of late that might have stripped out a str()
    I will have a look.

I am busy at the moment though, jumping from plugin to plugin

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!