Bouquet Maker Xtream - IPTV Bouquet Maker (new 2023)

There are 315 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 97,305 times. The last Post () by urie.

• Thanks! Ive also just tried switching skins (to one of yours) as it mentioned something about a skin error but its the same behaviour, let me know if i can do aything else

• barice

Can you private message me these 2 files from your box.

This will have your line details in, so don't post them on the forum

/etc/enigma2/bouquetmakerxtream/

playlists.txt

bmx_playlists.json

you might have to zip them, to upload.

To private message. click the conversation icon (speech bubbles). And add KiddaC as participant.
    pasted-from-clipboard.png

or click my name under the avatar then the user icon.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Sorry, have only skimmed the thread and the faq. Is it possible somehow to trigger the bouquet update via cli? (Run script / python code?) Have a custom "remote" where this would be quite convenient.

• BaldyDash

There are 2 python calls for doing the update.

Auto update - with no gui

from . import update

self.session.open(update.BmxUpdate, "auto")

Manual update - with gui as it shows the screens.

from . import update

self.session.open(update.BmxUpdate, "manual")

I am sure you can probably write a script to call tha update.py file.

• But don't ask me to write the scripts. I don't do scripts :smiling face:

chatgpt says it might be something like this. But I have no idea :)

Python
    #!/bin/bash
    python -c 'import sys; sys.path.append("/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/BouquetMakerXtream"); from update import BmxUpdate; BmxUpdate(session=None, "auto")'

• Hi KiddaC , just moved to Thailand to be with my son and the only box I could buy was a Zgemma H7s and managed to get it set up with BMX but my question is can I set an EPG Offset anywhere. The main time is set to Bangkok so the front box display is correct but I was hoping to have UK times set on the EPG as 6 hours behind. Sorry if I should not post here but hoping you could help.

• Hi KiddaC , just moved to Thailand to be with my son and the only box I could buy was a Zgemma H7s and managed to get it set up with BMX but my question is can I set an EPG Offset anywhere. The main time is set to Bangkok so the front box display is correct but I was hoping to have UK times set on the EPG as 6 hours behind. Sorry if I should not post here but hoping you could help.

there are no options in BMX to set epg offset but it is possible in xstreamity that isone of the reasons i use iptveditor some of my subs are from chinese suppliers so time zone is always out but i can change it in the editor.

P.S. before i started using the editor I used this:
    Epg offset tutorial by @ravstar
    don't know if it still works but it does take time to convert epg.

• Well actually there is code in my plugin for epg offset. But the setting is hidden.
    It was put in because I did ask oe-alliance if they could put the offset option into the epg source files.

https://github.com/oe-alliance/XMLTV-Import/issues/84

I don't know whether that was actually put in or not. That was 6 months ago. I never got round to testing it.

Maybe you can just add in the offset now to the <source> as outline in this link

https://github.com/oe-alliance…c36404bb4c09f5c66877ae318

tbe  urie

• Hello. Thank you for your plugin. I really appreciate it.

But i have problems with auto update.

I have several boxes with openatv 7.3, and i only turn it on when i need it.

When i don´t need it i just cut power.

I don´t know if that´s the reason, but the auto update works very rarely despite having activated.

Could you please make a settings option to update every time i turn on my box?

I have that option in epg importer plugin and it works perfect.

I hope you can help me. Thank you in advance.

Edited once, last by arnfs78 ().

• It will never work that way.

BMX has to download before epg importer runs.
    As epg importer can initialise on reboot. Then they will just be out of sync.

There is an option in BMX to update bouquets. It literally takes a few clicks.
    And if your epg is still out of sync, then just do a manual epg import.

I get why people turn their boxes off to save a few pennies (literally) and the risk of fire. But I never do.
    I think one of my boxes has been on for 2 plus years. :fire:

• /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/BouquetMakerXtream/plugin.py

You can stick it here instead.

Python
    class AutoStartTimer:
        def __init__(self, session):
            self.session = session
            self.timer = eTimer()
            try:
                self.timer_conn = self.timer.timeout.connect(self.onTimer)
            except:
                self.timer.callback.append(self.onTimer)
            self.update()

instead of self.update() which is the time check. Just run the runupdate instead.

Python
    class AutoStartTimer:
        def __init__(self, session):
            self.session = session
            self.timer = eTimer()
            try:
                self.timer_conn = self.timer.timeout.connect(self.onTimer)
            except:
                self.timer.callback.append(self.onTimer)
            self.runUpdate()

• Thank you for your answer.

I´m a newbie, but I know that it takes only a few clicks.

I just wanted to automate the process because my iptv provider changes channels every day.

Can you please explain to me the relationship between me turning off the box and the fact that it doesn´t update at the time I defined in the plugin?

• how can anything update if box is not powered up as KiddaC said BMX needs to run first to pull in iptv and make bouquets , and then epgimporter reads epg id's from bouquets and them makes epg data file.

Yes you can set epgimporter to start import after booting up or even if box is in deep standby but not if BMX has not run then you will just be reading data from when BMX was last run.

Also even if provider channels change every day or specifically categories they wont change unless you enable them in BMX also channel changes could just be down to live events some sports channels that name changes happen just before events happen .

But even if BMX was enabled to run at bootup epgimporter could not pull in data at same time.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!