Bouquet Maker Xtream - IPTV Bouquet Maker (new 2023)

There are 280 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 90,299 times. The last Post () by urie.

• i have two m3u lists, one ends with ts and it is fine with making epg in your plugin and the other one ends like this:

tvod=0

not with ts or m3u8 etc

for this one i can make bouquets but don't any have option to put epg..very strange

here are 2 lists

IMG-9865 hosted at ImgBB
    Image IMG-9865 hosted in ImgBB
    ibb.co

list 1 is ok

IMG-9866 hosted at ImgBB
    Image IMG-9866 hosted in ImgBB
    ibb.co

but list 2 not have option for epg

IMG-9867 hosted at ImgBB
    Image IMG-9867 hosted in ImgBB
    ibb.co

any help?

Edited 2 times, last by shilev ().

• he beste goede morgen

ik weet niet of ik hier de juiste vraag stel

als ik met boeketmaker boeketen maak gaat dit altijd goed

ik heb hier een lijn en als ik die boeken laat maken

live vod en serie neemt ie de serie niet mee en is wel aan

gevinkt

gebruik ik een andere lijn gaat wel alles netjes mee live tv serie vods

en als ik de lijn in de andere programa xtream gebruikt gaat alles netjes

mvg

• is second one actuall m3u list as in file and if free one sourced from internet it may not have epg

• it has epg, it is not free list and in tivimate or other android apps it have epg (separate link)

maybe it is hls or mpegts format so that's why it is different. stream works but don't have possibility to put epg

• it has epg, it is not free list and in tivimate or other android apps it have epg (separate link)

maybe it is hls or mpegts format so that's why it is different. stream works but don't have possibility to put epg

Now you are saying it has epg seperate link you can add that into bouquetsmakerxtream in epg part. if line is correct

also if you have url, username and pasword you can add you liine in normal xtream codes format

I would manually edit you playlists.txt file in etc/enigma2/bouquetmakerxtream folder add you line in correct format

http://YourURL/get.php?username=YourUsername&password=YourPassword&type=m3u&output=ts

• Please post in english.

You may be better waiting untill KiddaC is available and he could check out you line.

• line is m3u only.

i said above i dont see epg part for this line, look at the images. image 3

image 2 is classic m3u link that finish with ts, image 3 i this link that i have problem with

i alreadt added line in tct file, but i guess problem is it isnt standard format, as it doesn't and with ts or m3u. i guess it is hls streams

Edited once, last by shilev ().

• You keep saying line is it line or actual playlist.m3u file going by image posted it is external playlist file if so

open m3u file with notepad++ and have a look your details may be there

i.e. url/username/password

• recording iptv recording using the bouquet crator were is the bit on recording i cant find it ddddddddddddddddddddddd me ant help please thanks car

Just create bouquets using TS or 4097 for live stream types then you can test by pressing record.

For watching and recording another will depend on how many connections you are allowed. Record iptv and watch on sat if only one connection is allowed.

Recording can be hit and miss so if the stream is interrupted the recording may fail.

With openvix you can also set recordings to convert to servicetypes to 1

This means if service types are 5001 and 5002 it will convert to 1 when recording.

Menu, setup recordings, playback and time shift, recording

screenshot_20240318142146.jpg

• Yes dsayers thanks for trying to support on other forum with reguards to vix option to set recordings to convert to servicetypes to 1.

But way over their heads even asked Huevos for some input , we are only changing streamtype from 4097 to DVB (1) for downloading live.

• i have another m3u list, this one is fine. i can make bouquet for VOD but with same procedure for series, there is no bouqet. any help?

• Don't worry about that. I don't actually read that value directly from the playlists.txt file

When I am making url calls I will swap it out in my code where needed.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

And it is the opposite of what you say. If its type=m3u I will change it to type=m3u_plus

m3u_plus is not used for epg. The type= is the format that the playlist is downloaded.
    type=m3u is the basic version
    type=m3u_plus is the full version, with picon urls, group names etc.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• That is probably a bug that I need to further investigate.

Userbouquets should be the type you set. i.e 1 or 4097

The epg importer channels file should always be 1. (even if stream type is 4097 etc)

It shouldn't be truncated like you have shown.

• shilev
    BMX will only download epg if the playlist is an xtream codes or xuione playlist.

It does not allow an epg url for playlists that are not xtream/xuione

To add epg to any other type of playlists, you can use my other plugin for assigning epg to playlists. JediEpgXtream

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!