coming soon -> openATV 7.4

There are 174 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 28,476 times. The last Post () by Satellitboss.

• software update see the picture from there

Plugins are included in the image

How many plugins will you install separately?

throw temp pe and command some

Some people step up and control

You do not need to install panels

Do not come to us and recommend panels

panels are unnecessary

I do it manually including t2mi and abertis.

with plugins and commands

Also pay attention to the size of the images.

They want you to make mistakes consciously

Software developers know this

update command

yazılım güncelleme resime bakın oradan

eklentiler imaj içinde var

1 kaç ader eklentiyi ayrı olarak yükleyeceksiniz

temp pe atıp bazıları komutla

bazıları tem pe atıp kumanda

panel yüklemenize gerek yoktur

bizlere gelip panelleri önermeyin

paneller gereksiz

t2mi yi ve abertis si dahil manuel yapıyorum

eklenti ve komutları ile

şunada dikkat edin imajların ebatlarına

bilinçli olarak hata yapmanızı istiyorlar

bunu yazılım yapanlar biliyor

güncelleme komutu

opkg update

opkg upgrade

• I see no reason for your response, as the words are directed at my brother Biko. Yes, I am a beginner, but I seek to solve the problems I face and pass on my experience that a beginner like me can benefit from. Since you are not a beginner, you did not offer us an alternative solution, but rather intervened to object just for the sake of objecting, while others sought to offer solutions. no i or them imposed the solution on anyone. Each of us presented his experience or point of view, and we left the problem owners to choose the solution according to their choice and the circumstances of their problem. Objecting for the sake of objecting without offering an alternative solution has benefited no one. it's a shame

• Dear brother

The same issue happened to my octagon 8008 The only way for them is to install them through the plugin AJPanel

You will notice that most of them are specific to plugins gstreamer1.0 (1.22.12.0) bad, base, good ,ugly

Installation must be done through this option only

Thanks my dear bro. ahmed gazye you give me the solution key which i used in different way and all thing is done perfectly

Thanks again

f1.jpg

i use the telnet code opkg upgrade --force-depends

• dear bro. all what you say we do it as default, but we have issue on our boxes

may be you don't have the same problem

but that's true .... we have issue on 45 update related to gstreamer

only we bypass that by what we share until team fix that to other users

you can read the following to understand

• The issue is clear the gstrezmer depend on libc6 with a git version that not the same as installed on the box so it can't upgrade otherwise will broken the image

So what i think is the team have not update yet the feed source

nexx45 your box is dm900 so maybe your image feed has no issue but the other boxes well

• The same problem occurs when installing Mediastream....Zgemma H7S OpenAtv 7,4

Code
    libc6 (>= 2.39+git0+273a835fe7) *  * calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for mediastream
  • There have been significant changes. Instead of performing a software update, flash newer image and allow the settings restore afterwards.

Yes when you try to so software update with far to many updates it normally gives warning stb may not boot e.t.c

Always better flash online with restore settings as you said.

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!