DM7020HD : OpenPLi 8.xStar 20231229 GSt 1.20.5

There are 37 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,849 times. The last Post () by toysoft.

• DM7020HD : OpenPLi 8.xStar 20231229 GSt 1.20.5

openpli-enigma2-8xstar-dm7020hd

ZKgTdkj.jpg

OpenPLi Release by OpenPLi Team, December 29th, 2023

- Python 3.9.9

- GStreamer 1.20.5

- FFMpeg 5.1.2 and Exteplayer3, ServiceApp (Dash Support)

- EPGImport Built-in

- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

MEGA DM7020HD :

Code
    http://openpli8xstar.japhar.net/OpenPLi8xstar/openpli-enigma2-8xstar-dm7020hd.nfi
  • toysoft

Added the Label Dreambox OpenPLi
  • Not for original dreambox don't install I don't understand why they didn't write it here

There is for Original box, with A8P or Japhar Sim (all details in file)... so really you seems to be on the 4th dimension, come back to reality !

You seems completely drunk !

TS

• good evening toysoft i have a strange problem erro1 no ca found . so che parla anche italiano lei mi sembra? aggiungo dm7020hd originale non so perche ma sembra briccato se puo aiutarmi..

• good evening toysoft i have a strange problem erro1 no ca found . so che parla anche italiano lei mi sembra? aggiungo dm7020hd originale non so perche ma sembra briccato se puo aiutarmi..

Si, vuole dire che ha caricato la versione errata per clone, invece di originale.

Yes, this means you loaded the version for clones on an original box,...

You need now the JapharFlasher v1.1 to restore your box to the original, and flash the image for the Original box,

Link for Original : https://mega.nz/file/yjRDRBza#…ZkaaO4yUCZMNt2F-JEfNO5xkE

If you want to use the image above (link posted on first post), you need to flash the image, then immediately after the SSL included on the archive on link : http://openpli8xstar.japhar.ne…nal-Japhar_DM7020HDv1.rar, so the original SSL, and then replace the driver by the original driver (bcmxxxx.ko) in /lib/modules/xxxxx/extra... but better to flash the one on the MEGA link above and do online update.

TS

• ho scaricato quello che occorre , ma essendo fuori dai dm da molto tempo mi serve na rinfrescata , cosa fare per primo , e dopo . cmq gentilissimo caricato anche il mio vu+duo2 con la sua immagine funziona benissimo .

• You need to run the JapharFlasher v1.1, turn on the box connecting the USB cable to your PC and the Service port on the back of the box. Running the JapharFlasher and you will need to load the original version of the image with it. Your box will then work and you can do what you want as with your VU+ Duo2.

TS

• Hello Toysoft thanks for the firmware works fine in the Dreambox 7020 original Sim A8P the only faulty is for me that i do not have in the menu the option "Show picons", can you please check that?

Thank you for your support.

We compiled the OpenPLi source code, so it should be as is, if you have an example, and some screenshots as exampled from original openpli, we can take a look if it failed. If it's not on openpli, then they will have to implement it (tell you use a supported box and you need it ;o).

TS

• Hi my friend all resolved, it was in different menu (Channel Menu). Generally it was on the menu "user interface"

Thank you for your reply.

Edited once, last by Goryna: Hello. I'm interested in installing the CI+ module on this image. I can’t find the socketmmi plugin in the firmware for it to work, is it in the image? I also cannot see the SMiT module with an access card installed in the receiver. Can someone explain the situation with Dreambox CI+ in this image? ().

Hello. I'm interested in installing the CI+ module on this image. I can’t find the socketmmi plugin in the firmware for it to work, is it in the image? I also cannot see the SMiT module with an access card installed in the receiver. Can someone explain the situation with Dreambox CI+ in this image?

CI and CI+ is built-in the image, and works, you have nothing to install. Just plug the CI on one of the 2 slots... and enjoy.

TS

• There is nothing in the image that is related to the operation of Ci+. There is no information about decoding, there is no information about the module, there is no information about caid, there is no ident, much less to set them manually.

• There is nothing in the image that is related to the operation of Ci+. There is no information about decoding, there is no information about the module, there is no information about caid, there is no ident, much less to set them manually.

No... look here, probably you didn't found the menu... or not installed this image.

Link to image : http://openpli8xstar.japhar.net/OpenPLi/

TS

DM920 UHD (CI+ Digiquest) :

pasted-from-clipboard.png

DM7020HD (CI+ Humax) :

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• I have the DM7020HDv1 (and v2), and I have the CI slots,

So download the image below, install it and go on the menus as shown below,

Image (For Japhar Sim !) : http://openpli8xstar.japhar.ne…igma2-8xstar-dm7020hd.nfi

After flashing the image (before rebooting) flash the original ssl in the file below for the Original box

Patch files : http://openpli8xstar.japhar.ne…nal-Japhar_DM7020HDv1.rar

and after the reboot, ftp to box and replace the bcm driver file in /lib/modules/.../extra by the original one from the patch files.

Reboot box, and it will be 100% functionnal on the original DM7020HD.

TS

P.S.: Tested also the Viaccess SMIT module with success...

pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

• The image is built since June 2023, until today, so with time it get updates from Openpli, ecc,

Generally it's better to install the last one available... so the most recent.

As we publish the "Japhar Sim" version, you just have to install that one, and before rebooting, flash the Original SSL. And after rebooting replace the driver file as explained, then it will just work fine with your DM7020HDv1.

TS

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!