Cloudflare WARP on Enigma2 python3-based images

There are 75 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,062 times. The last Post () by bk201.

• But how can I get private key

I can't use wgcf register

• UPDATE

The installation package and instructions have been updated in the first post of this thread. There is no more need to manually edit configuration files, copy them, etc. Сreating credentials and configuration files is done automatically when installing the plugin

ENJOY!

• Connecting to 192.168.1.51 port 23, please wait...

Welcome to openbh for vusolose

openbh 5.3 vusolose

vusolose login: root

Password:

root@vusolose:~# opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

* calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-cloudflarewarp:

* wireguard-tools * wireguard-tools-bash-completion *

* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-cloudflarewarp.

root@vusolose:~#

• openbh 5.3 vusolose

RE: Cloudflare WARP on Enigma2 python3-based images ??

If the feed of the image you are using has all the necessary dependencies for Wireguard to work, you will see a message about the successful installation of the package

Did you see that? Because in the log you have exactly that the dependencies are NOT present in the image you are using ... And if they are not there, how can the plugin work?

• Connecting to 192.168.1.51 port 23, please wait...

Welcome to openATV for vusolose

openatv 7.3 vusolose

vusolose login: root

Password:

root@vusolose:~# opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

* calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-cloudflarewarp:

* wireguard-tools * wireguard-tools-bash-completion *

* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-cloudflarewarp.

root@vusolose:~#

• vusolose

Do you realize that the Linux core of your receiver is very old and does NOT have the necessary dependencies? You should not write not here, but to the "image" developers thread to compile a kernel with wireguard support

You are right!

Egami image have this plugin

I think it should work

Also I will download the last version of another images

I hope it works

Now no need for private key?

• How do I activate log to /etc/wireguard?

Run the plugin after installation with the command wireguard start ... and you will see the output in the console

RE: Cloudflare WARP on Enigma2 python3-based images - Here is the user posted his logs as it works

RE: Cloudflare WARP on Enigma2 python3-based images - Another variant of log output

• image openATV 7.4 -devel

etc/wireguard >> cloudflare.conf

root@vuzero4k:~# /etc/init.d/wireguard.sh start

root@vuzero4k:~# curl -4 ip-api.com

root@vuzero4k:~# wg-quick up wg0

Code
    wg-quick: `/etc/wireguard/wg0.conf' does not exist
  • bad address 'engage.cloudflareclient.com'

Where you from ?

Show the output in the console

Code
    ping engage.cloudflareclient.com

??

• I was using the Cloudflare DNS in my router, I forgot to remove it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!