Aglare FHD by MNASR

There are 344 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 41,956 times. The last Post () by baldas.

• From image settings, choose 2nd infobars instead of event view .

• if reboot /tmp is cleaned ;)

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• yes I know :) except that it is in the kitchen with a card and acts as a server for other boxes in the house which is always turned on

• Hello! I have problem second infobar do not show correct temperature, for example wewther on friday is on sunday. How to fix it? I have Aglare 2.4 and the newest Open Black Hole image 5.3.016. Thank You for Your help in advance ;)

• Hello! I have problem second infobar do not show correct temperature, for example wewther on friday is on sunday. How to fix it? I have Aglare 2.4 and the newest Open Black Hole image 5.3.016. Thank You for Your help in advance ;)

Use Aglare-FHD-PLI v2.5 , and let me know if there error in showing correct temperature

Use Aglare-FHD-PLI v2.5 , and let me know if there error in showing correct temperature

On Aglare 2.5 the same problem one day too soon, the weather for Sunday shows up on Monday... How to fix it? This is the best skin I ever seen but I must fix this problem.

• This is the best skin available for OpenATV, complete with all the useful information, but if you look at it on a TV smaller than 50 / 55 inches, the fonts are too small. Can I suggest that the developer combine the current version with one with larger fonts? Would be great. Thank you for your work and for sharing it

• I have a problem with the display of weather information - the plugin is not functional after installing the new version 2.6. In the list of channels, there is again a problem with the display of the channel reference - a section appears again, if the reference is longer (it was fine in the previous version). I don't see what has been fixed for the EPG, when everything is the same.

• I have a problem with the display of weather information - the plugin is not functional after installing the new version 2.6. In the list of channels, there is again a problem with the display of the channel reference - a section appears again, if the reference is longer (it was fine in the previous version). I don't see what has been fixed for the EPG, when everything is the same.

I think I know the problem , I use oaweather plugin embedded in the skin , I think the problem is in this plugin it self , try to remove the plugin and install new one from the feed , and give me a feedback .

• It was 7 and became 8 after adding the oaweather 🤪 , it is not easy to make a skin fully compatible with all different images especially these recent images , every image has its own features .

Then asking for support to OpenPli (dev build) isn't the best question you want to hear? :smiling face with halo:

I think I know the problem , I use oaweather plugin embedded in the skin , I think the problem is in this plugin it self , try to remove the plugin and install new one from the feed , and give me a feedback .

I deleted the skin and plugin. After that, I installed the skin, then the weather forecast plugin, and now the weather forecast works. Some minor repairs are needed (I wrote about it).

• It was 7 and became 8 after adding the oaweather 🤪 , it is not easy to make a skin fully compatible with all different images especially these recent images , every image has its own features .

Almost half of it comes from fonts.

fa.ttf alone is 1 MB, which is used only for 5-6 symbols.

You can create your own font with those few characters for like 10 KB :winking face:

Almost half of it comes from fonts.

fa.ttf alone is 1 MB, which is used only for 5-6 symbols.

You can create your own font with those few characters for like 10 KB :winking face:

I am working on that

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!