1 Channel Video On Demand Plugin for 1000's movies Support

There are 249 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 32,200 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I can confirm this is working on openpli dreambox 7020HD thanks for your hard work

• Are you using IPK file from post #72 Caz's!

If not try that but uninstall previous see post #80

Seems funny 1.7.3 and 1.7.5 are working?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Hi, have installed the plugin on my DM800HD clone, image is Nabilosat Blackhole Hyperspace, plugin opens up fine with full list of movies but when I select a movie I either end up staring at a blank screen or the box crashes. Any ideas anyone?

• Caz's post on Page 2 of this thread post #17 might would be where I would look first :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Hi !
    great Plugins,but how to stop film ?

litek

DreamboxTwo / DreamTV Mini / DM525HD CI+ / DM800SE og v2 / Formuler F4 HD /Allente 1 Box (Altibox+GenIPTV)(PeterPan /OpenPli 8.3/Dream-Elite )Windows 10 /Linux Ubuntu 20.04

Samsung 63"/3D Plasma/Phillips 75 Led(AndroidTV) SmartTV/Samsung 40" Led SmartTV

• I had the same problem, I found the power worked great... :)

All joking aside, I haven't had chance, to use this addon properly, so I don't actually know myself.

Where is the settings/text file for this located?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Depending on what receiver and/or remote you have?

For Vu (or my Duo)

Press Stop button on remote > Screen comes up do wish to stop move > Yes or No > Job Done

PS look at Phoenix Post #18

Use the seek buttons.
    rewind 1 = 4 = 7
    forward 3 = 6 = 9

2, 5, and 8 may stop/pause ??

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Official Post

Working fine on BlackPole.

• hi i have loaded you attached files and now no more crashing but still no picture i have not changed the image yet as i feel it should work with everythng, i get the movie screen with progrees bar at the bottom but then it just goes back to the menu. Something must be missing to make the connection. I am in spain but it shoulld still work because i am able to view these films on my laptop with no issues

any help cheers

wwe

• Have you tried installing the extra codecs as suggested earlier in thread?

BpGgW.jpg

• yes loaded the three files attached using the ipk loaded all three still not get past the movie scereen and progress bar

cheers

wwe

• yes loaded the three files attached using the ipk loaded all three still not get past the movie scereen and progress bar

cheers

wwe

On which image, as I saw on tspanel there was a seperate version for vix image users.

BpGgW.jpg

• Official Post

is it possible to add subtitles on a movie???

It is possible to have subtitle player work with this plugin, i have used google to translate this from Croation. I hope you can make sense of it.

• hi guys, anyone else notice that in some installations of the player (eg plays for 10-20 seconds) cuts out when you ck the hdd tere is a temp file in some cases you play it may last all the way (did not wait that long 10 mins-ish)through??
    i thinks its still a bit sticky 1 monent great then all fecked, maybe i just changed to vix2.4 ?????

• Hi, just like to say what a great plugin (now that it's working all OK, movies and TV). Wasn't getting a picture to start with, just media player bar for a few seconds showing zero time as duration. Have changed image on my DM800 from Nabilosat Blackhole Hyperspace to DE Blackhole 1.33d V3 and all now working like a charm.
    Thanks to all involved for getting it to tick!

• I am using nemesis version 2.4 on db 800 should i be using the vix image with this i thought that image was for VU boxes?

many thanks for your help

wwe

hi i have a db800 original not a clone can you confirm if your box is a clone, and that the image you used is for a clone. I lioke the blackhole images but i need one that works with this plugin for my box

thanks

wwe

Hi, just like to say what a great plugin (now that it's working all OK, movies and TV). Wasn't getting a picture to start with, just media player bar for a few seconds showing zero time as duration. Have changed image on my DM800 from Nabilosat Blackhole Hyperspace to DE Blackhole 1.33d V3 and all now working like a charm.
    Thanks to all involved for getting it to tick!

I have an original db800 is yours a lone ofr this image

• Official Post

should i be using the vix image with this i thought that image was for VU boxes?

There are no ViX images for dreambox, d00ds is using an original dm800 take a look at his post.

Im using on dm800 pro with dbuk image..Ive downloaded the plugin from this sites server on TSPanel.. which is version 1.I then ftp in to the box and replace the files with the ones ive attached..This version will show the tv shows..Give it a try if you wish..Working lovely for me.Ive also added a urllist with some new stuff i have uploaded and some stuff other people have put on there...

Try using this image HERE - DreamboxUK v2.1.2 DM800

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!