No free tuner

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 355 times. The last Post () by jenseneverest.

• Hello, after using a customize busquets for sky i saw that its IPTV Streamrelay and after switching back to tuner channels it says no free tuner and i have to swithc to another channel after that it works, also the channels are greyed out when im using iptv channels and want to go back to satelite cahnnels, how do i fix that? Im using Vuzero+ and blackhole image + OSCAM. Thank you

• Hello, after using a customize busquets for sky i saw that its IPTV Streamrelay and after switching back to tuner channels it says no free tuner and i have to swithc to another channel after that it works, also the channels are greyed out when im using iptv channels and want to go back to satelite cahnnels, how do i fix that? Im using Vuzero+ and blackhole image + OSCAM. Thank you

It's normal behavior if you use iCam, if you don't want to see this, don't use iCam,

TS

It's normal behavior if you use iCam, if you don't want to see this, don't use iCam,

TS

Hey, just tried NCAM and still the same shows, but it shows the image right after, but the message still appears?

• iCam uses streamrelay (it takes control of Tuner), so the protocol icam is normally blocking the tuner... if you don't want it to happen, don't use iCam channels.

You need to understand that any provider you watch that is going thru iCam, will give you the same behavior, and any SoftCam that emulates iCam as well.

TS

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!