Cant turn on the receiver :((

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,411 times. The last Post () by toothfairy.

• hey guys
    I can't trun my et 9000 on
    Ive set some channels and satellites on it recently and last night I connected the router to the box but it was working perfectly.
    today it doesnt turn on
    ive reconnected the electricity to it but nothing happened
    the blue light just blinks on the panel
    ive tried the button on the front panel and again nothing happened :|
    help me plz

• Just reading on other forums m8 it sounds as if you might have to return your box as this is a common fault with this box, is it sill uner warranty? if so maybe you should contact the seller!!

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Just reading on other forums m8 it sounds as if you might have to return your box as this is a common fault with this box, is it sill uner warranty? if so maybe you should contact the seller!!

m8 im in iran
    the box is illegal here
    there's no support there's no warranty
    there's just me, my box, and a 500$ tht Ive thrown away on it :|
    u mean there's nothing i can do :(

• I was trying to change the place of it and suddenly it turned on
    so weird!!!
    does it have a problem ?!
    do i have to do anything about it ?!
    does it happen again?!

• Official Post

Disconnect everything from the box ie /powercord/usb sticks/network cables/satellite feeds/and any HDD

Leave for two minutes, only connect network cable/ethernet and then try flashing again via the front usb.

Flash Bootloader for all et9x00 models, Place the file on USB stick and update it like an image.

Then try flashing the latest ViX image.

Let us know how you get on buddy.

• Dear admin
    I've done everything you said. The Vix image is installed and the box runs good. I hope this problem never happens again.
    I wanted to know where can I find and download the channel list you talked about on the other topic. I'd be glad to have the address to it.

• have you tried using telnet or FTP to connect to your box? If not then you will probably need to reflash. If you can, you might be able to delete some files in /etc/enigma2 - bouquets that you added, and if this doesn't work, then try deleting the settings file - which will force it to some sort of factory reset. It is good practice to back up regularly. These things happen!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• If you go to /etc/enigma2, you can delete the files you just put on by deleting all the files that begin with B and U - the lamedb file, satellites.xml and whitelist file. If this doesn't work, then delete the 'settings' file in the same folder, and you will find if the receiver boots it will be factory default. You might want to back up the settings file, as it contains all your settings - (hence the name) but deleting this file can sometimes prevent the need for a reflash, you would just need to configure everything again. You would also need to re install your channel settings.

Before doing this - ensure you have followed previous advice.

• If you reflashed image and did a factory reset and it still isn't working, could be hardware issue. You said the remote doesn't work - does the image load? are there sounds and lights and do you see the setup wizard after the reflash? Silly question - have you checked the batteries of the remote?

• I´ve a funny feeling that it is NOT on STB button as there are a few options according to the manual....

READ PAGE 86 ONWARDS TO RESET R.C. pins:

data_ET9000_Manual_English_Web_20110517.rar

ET9000 User Manual (English)

• m8 I'm not that newbie
    I flashed it to original form
    the remote got working when the wizard setup came up but after 10 sec dly
    its performance was ok so I flashed it again to vix2.4
    then in stratup wizard it again worked after 10 sec
    then I got suspicious again so put the remote aside for 5 min then tried the bottons this time after 30 sec of not working it worked again. funny ha ?!
    and now when I wont push the buttons it seems that the receiver forgets that it has got a remote and i have to push buttons repeatedly to get working again.
    I'm so confused whats wrong here ?
    also changed the battries again the same

• I think your slowly heading towards the answer you don't want to hear mate! :62:

The A Team lol have offered a lot of advice and if they don't crack it i think its a case of what Mutz Nutz said 'return to whomever you brought'

I know you said there were difficulties in doing this but apart from looking good there maybe no other option! Sorry Pal

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!