Cant turn on the receiver :((

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,428 times. The last Post () by toothfairy.

• m8 sadly you're right, but as you now it was bought from black market and unfortunately I have to put it in Trash can :((
    Why do I have to live here :|
    GUYS thank god because of the basic liberties that you have in your countries, there are places that things are 180 degree different :(

• mazi--dont give up.... there must be something overlooked ..
    I have to admit I haven´t read any of the aforementioned threads about hardware problems.
    But i certainly wouldn´t throw it in the trash can..
    as you mentioned,, there are plenty of markets in your country....
    pass it on ,,at least for parts,,i´m sure you will get a good price for it ,enough to buy another box..
    last but not least ,, you have been able to buy it in your country and you say you are not new to linuxboxes,,
    so get your hands on another one or at least another remote control..

• I agree I didn't see you was throwing it away, you could even check if it a universal remote could move it.

Id also pop the lid off and just give all the wires a good check, unfortunately, the boxes seem to take quite a knocking in transit.

If still no joy, I would check the board is not touching the case at any point causing it to short.

All of these aren't difficult, failing that you might ask an electrician to check it through with a voltmeter, im sure a decent sparky could fix it

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• and if you really, really are going to bin it.... send it me :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!