Upgrading From Blackhole Image 1.6.6 To 1.7.6 Issues

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,434 times. The last Post () by enonboy.

• Hi There....I have a problem whereby I am currently running blackhole image 1.6.6 (VU Duo) and its working perfectly.
    However,when I upgrade to blackhole 1.7.5 or 1.7.6 and install the cccam,I cannot the pay channel lines.
    I have tried different cccams,rebooting the box etc to no avail.
    However,when I go back to blackhole 1.6.6 the lines open up no problem.

My question is I guess,is there any issue with upgrading from the above versions or do I have to upgrade to a lower version prior to upgrading to the latest version.
    Any of you good folks out there that can help I would be very much oblidged.

thanks

• Hi, have you put before upgrade the new cfe bootloader , ad have you change the attribut for the ccam and cfg

• hi rami......Im sorry but can you give me more details about the new cfe bootloader and the change the attribut for the ccam and cgg.
    All I did was to upload the 1.7.6 image via usb from my origional working 1.6.6 image.....should I have done something in between?
    I have searched on this site and all over the web but to no avail

thanks for your help

• When you move over to the new bh have you set ccam as the active cam and installed it if it isnt preinstalled?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Hi Banny...yes I had that done already....I even tried different ccams...ie 2.1.3...2.14 and 2.2.0 to no avail.

Any other ideas?....thanks

• Ill be home shortly, ill install it and see if I get any problems... if not ill make a backup and upload it for you

EDIT: Oops no I won't, I can't boot with 1.7.6 (my box is a clone)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Have you tried Musogeeks backup?

Code
    http://linuxsat-support.com/vu-duo-backup-images/16130-blackhole-1-7-6-linuxsat-support-full-uk-ready-backup-musogeek.html

You could always keep your script and CCcam files from your current image and overwrite the ones that install when you install CCcam.

The other thing you may as well check is that the permission (chmod) is set to 775 for the necessary files.

BpGgW.jpg

• Hi hammer boy...thanks for the reply....I have installed my own cfg file to no avail.
    What I do notice is that when I press the ok button on the remote I do not see my cline or ecm times...this always came up with blackhole 1.6.6.
    It's like the cam (2.1.3) dosnt interface with the cline (not sure if this is the right terminology but hopefully you will understand)

Hi banny...I have tried jus geeks backup...it's installs fine but I still have the problem with my pay chs not opening up.
    I'm sorry but could you explain in more detail about the permission chmod that is required? Set 775 for necessary files?....I'm confused now.
    Thanks agin for your help....I feel like I'm nearly there but not quite...btw,that new image looks fab.

• Hi folks.....I downloaded both music geeks backup and a had the same issue,however,I eventually noticed that it looked like I had two cams attempting to start at the same time...I disabled one of these and now all working great....strange set of events but all working now....btw,it's a great image well done to all the gang.

• Congratulations on your discovery all by yourself!!
    it´s the best way to learn....
    Can you elaborate on which 2 cams you are referring to?? in Musogeek´s backup it is setup for UK card using oscam+CCcam..

• Hi cazuela......even though I am not 100 % sure, it looks to me to have been a cams conflict like the two cams attempting to start at the same time.....don't even ask why as I cannont explain it.....however,for some reason muse geek oscam and ccam would not work so I installed cam 2.1.4 and 2.2.0...I then got the channels to open up for only about 5 sec each time...and then would freeze...I then deleted cam 2.2.0 and all is perfect since.I have now saved the full image to hdd for security.
    Cheers

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!