Virgin media super hub - interface

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 930 times. The last Post () by rossi2000.

• I logged into my superhub today and the interface had changed which was odd intself but the interface had copyright 2010. Ill postt a screenshot tomorrow.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• I think there was a new firmware released in the last few days. It looks like is taken the update. The new firmware is the r36 firmware.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

• Super Hub Version
    Software Version "R36"
    Hardware Version 2.00

now that has just explained why my internet went messed up!!!
    im going around reseting everything and its virgin yet again.....wonder whats in the new fw??? maybe added a dyndns back again lol

• They have been messing a lot in these parts in the last two weeks, they completely reset my settings, and when they changed the fw I lost the internet for some time.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Hi Banny
    I also am having problems with my SuperHub from VM. They updated my FW and now I am getting more "freezing" with Video & Audio, do you have any suggestions? I have a Blade BM 7000S connected directly to the SuperHub.

Cheers for any help.

Solotramp

Without WAR there is NO PEACE !

• best thing to do with the vm superhub is to ditch the router/wireless functions

set it to modem only and use your own router with it.

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

• best thing to do with the vm superhub is to ditch the router/wireless functions

set it to modem only and use your own router with it.

That's exactly what I've done, wireless is absolutely rubbish.

• i only had my virgin installed yesterday, after waiting ages for fttc only for it to be delayed again! lol
    i had the router ready to go, the hub didnt even get used i turned it to modem only right away.

i can recommend this router off ebay for only £30 (refurbished) WNR3500

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!