CCAM still not working vu box

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,706 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Done all of this and still no joy, tried the restart too not sure what is missing and would be grateful for a steer in the right direction. Thanks in advance

Moved from

Code
    http://linuxsat-support.com/vu-original-tutorials/140-tutorial-install-cccam-add-c-line-vu-duo.html
  • First of all you need to post an introduction thread, and i moved your post to a support section rather being being on end of a tutorial.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Done all of this and still no joy, tried the restart too not sure what is missing and would be grateful for a steer in the right direction. Thanks in advance

Moved from

Code
    http://linuxsat-support.com/vu-original-tutorials/140-tutorial-install-cccam-add-c-line-vu-duo.html

Allow me to say that the guide and the whole procedure,is very straight forward and 100% working,so please try it again,and check if you missed something that leads you to the conclusion that it`s not working.
    Regards and better luck next time you try it.

• Allow me to say that the guide and the whole procedure,is very straight forward and 100% working,so please try it again,and check if you missed something that leads you to the conclusion that it`s not working.
    Regards and better luck next time you try it.

Hi Satmaniac, I shall indeed try it again. Currently I have the server page showing available servers etc as in the tutorial, which was indeed straightforward and that should be ok and probably is but can't see the wood for the trees unfortunately. My question was more along the lines of whether or not a re-scan was required perhaps.

I will keep looking at it and if I work out what it is I shall feed it back here.

Thanks again.

• Hi Master G,

I got it working, just a matter of being patient and could not spot anything obvious. I am using the latest black hole image on an ultimo using CCcam 2.14 . Not sure if there is anything I can do to improve the glitchiness though, perhaps look at methods to improve buffering maybe?

Thanks again to you and satmaniac for taking the time to look after a relative novice albeit hopefully a quick study, it is much appreciated.

• Hi Master G,

I got it working, just a matter of being patient and could not spot anything obvious. I am using the latest black hole image on an ultimo using CCcam 2.14 . Not sure if there is anything I can do to improve the glitchiness though, perhaps look at methods to improve buffering maybe?

Thanks again to you and satmaniac for taking the time to look after a relative novice albeit hopefully a quick study, it is much appreciated.

Glitching could be a problem at the server end - also you have been asked to post an intro and you haven't done yet - simple forum etiquette is all we ask!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Hi Master G,

Great news my friend,we are all happy you made it.You can also be more specific of what sort of things you want to improve in order to be able to help you.
    Also a friendly advise as already the forum staff asked you,make your post introducing yourself in the forum.It`s just one minute job.
    Regards and i say again happy you sort it out.

• Introduce yourself using link below!

Introductions

First section under Chat on Homepage! Just above Forum Rules!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!