Tutorial - Ubuntu Server x32/x64 - Automated Oscam only Install Package

There are 100 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 50,516 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Is the port for yourself within the same network as the server ? If so this port doesn`t need to be open.

Have you check the necessary ports are open at canyouseeme.org ?

Master G I check the port and the two ports are open; do i need to configure another oscam config ( oscam config2)? the second port is ofline

• Official Post

You need a separate [account] for each peer in oscam.user:

C lines are like this:

Code
    C: my.hostname.org 1531 user pass
    C: my.hostname.org 1532 user1 pass1
    C: my.hostname.org 1532 user2 pass2
  • You need a separate [account] for each peer in oscam.user:

C lines are like this:

Code

I will try this and feed back soon. cheers

• You need a separate [account] for each peer in oscam.user:

C lines are like this:

Code

I have tried the above but discovered that only one port can work at the same time and for the fact that in my router port open from 1531 to 1532.
    i discovered by using canyouseeme.com . when i reboot the machine , the working port will switch to another port and vise versa .

• will this script work on ubuntu 14.04 server?

- - - Updated - - -

it does not work, after some time i've got only y y y y y y y y y y y y y y on terminal.
    can somebody tell me how can i install only oscam on Ubuntu 14.04 server

Has anyone got a solution to this lads new script eg..cccamoscam_install_package /
    CCcamOscamInstall.sh for 14.04 ubuntu ? thanks in advance

• tried evry user pass i thinko but i can log in on guest acount but dont give root access
    what is normal default user and pass ?

- - - Updated - - -

@ annie 12 same happens to me its becuse not loged in as root and or u putting wrong password

• hi thank you for this tuto great job .... i have made all the stp all installed good but cannot access web interface 403 Forbidden
    Access denied. i believe its the httpallowed = 0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255 so i need to update oscam.conf file but coud not find anywhere so my question is where by default your script add the this

• hi thank you for this tuto great job .... i have made all the stp all installed good but cannot access web interface 403 Forbidden
    Access denied. i believe its the httpallowed = 0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255 so i need to update oscam.conf file but coud not find anywhere so my question is where by default your script add the this

Use a ftp program to edit the oscam.conf file which is located here..... usr/local/etc

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Use a ftp program to edit the oscam.conf file which is located here..... usr/local/etc

i know it should be there but in my case the script did not create the Etc folder in usr/local i have done the installation twice and same what do you advice

• Check usr/local/bin to ensure that oscam has installed on the system...... if not then i would run the installation again from scratch.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• oscam-ubuntu-script also works on Ubuntu 14.04 and 15.04 with some adjustments!
    I deleted this in the script and performed either manual installation of these:
    deleted:

so installation in telnet, one by one:

Code
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get upgrade
    sudo apt-get install libssl-dev libpcsclite1 libpcsclite-dev
    sudo apt-get install pcscd pcsc-tools
    cd /opt/
    mkdir simplebuild
    cd simplebuild
    wget ss4200.homelinux.com/oscam/simplebuild
    chmod 777 simplebuild
    ./simplebuild debinstall

Then run the script in the usual way and should be seen like this:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!