Some Sly UK HD channels not clearing

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,942 times. The last Post () by shaunf84.

• Hi all,

Can some one help me, ive just setup a debian server running oscam 7209 and cccam.
    most of the HD channels arent clearing only ones that seem to clear are sports hd1234

Thanks in advance

• A few people have had problems with the more recent versions of OSCam, I tried the newer one didn't work so downgraded and all started to work again.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Let me see which one im using, I had no joy with either 7034 or 7028, but i can confirm 6921 works fine and is currently running in my duo.

Also is your channel info up to date?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• On Debian, there is a script to install it for you, just backup your configs, run the script, restore your configs job done.

I am no expert either mate, trust me.

EDIT: Here - http://linuxsat-support.com/li…l-package-debian-6-a.html

BpGgW.jpg

• ahh it must pull the latest version, I installed Ubuntu and that doesn't pull the latest version, in that case you need someone with a tad more knowledge than me mate sorry.

BpGgW.jpg

• I used it on the last go about 3 month back and it had the older file they have updated it to the newer version since.

Thanks anyway mate hopefully sum one can shed some light on how to downgrade.

I bet you not that far from me im north west to near wigan

• Not that far at all, you would prolly refer to the people from the town I live in as 'Pie Eaters' that's if you follow the football at all.
    and have recently been knocked out the league your home town plays football in.

Just to point out, I support a different team.

BpGgW.jpg

• I upgraded today to the latest version #7235 on my Ubuntu, and everything is clearing.
    To upgrade or downgrade oscam manualy, you go to /usr/bin/ where you have the oscam bin file, and replace the existing bin with which version you want.
    Remember to give attribute 755 and restart it.

• Not that far at all, you would prolly refer to the people from the town I live in as 'Pie Eaters' that's if you follow the football at all.
    and have recently been knocked out the league your home town plays football in.

Just to point out, I support a different team.

I'm guessing Bolton? im from leigh we call wiganers pie eaters lol and I dont follow Wigan I'm a Man u fan

• Upgrading and Downgrading follow same process good post here

http://linuxsat-support.com/os…rsion-ubuntu-11-04-a.html

Have you also checked you oscam files to see if all channels are present?

oscam.srvid (see attached file) - Just check if the channels you are having problems with are in this file?

Next go to ECMWhitelist

details in post here with links to current files! and some added info

http://linuxsat-support.com/os…hannels-not-clearing.html

http://linuxsat-support.com/os…at-how-do-i-maintain.html

Hope it helps Pal!

Files

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Im using Debain mate will this make a diffrence?

• No mate principle the same and it is the same method as GeorgeXL described just in a post with extra info if you get stuck!

And George is quicker then me lol

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Not that close mate, but almost... Blackburn

BpGgW.jpg

• Cheers I think ill be able to move a file to a folder and chmod it, its just a matter of finding the 7235 file and finding the old file on debain as its not in usr/bin

• Your a star GeorgeXL where can i find the latest version?

From the oscam download center ( do a goolge search ), but the page is unavailable for the moment, don't know why.
    This is the one i use, from the attach. Unzip and rename the bin file to match the existing one in /usr/bin/ To be sure, before deleting it you should save it in you p.c.

• Thanks GeorgeXL the old oscam file isnt in /usr/bin but im finding a file called oscam in emu/oscam would it be that one im to replace?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!