cant get smartgo to be seen??

There are 67 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,725 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• did you chmod 755 oscam with these two commands?

Code
    cd /usr/local/bin
    chmod 755 oscam

Then restart it

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• yes mate, i did see on ver 1.0 re did a install and now on 1.20 unstable?

can you answer this, if i set setting via ftp to the oscam files, why dont they update the webif?

heres the log

where do i found ecm times?

not rebooted yet as well

can you answer this, if i set setting via ftp to the oscam files, why dont they update the webif?

Im not sure exactly what you are asking, but If you are changing oscam config settings, make sure to stop oscam before you change them & restart oscam when your finished editing!
    They should update in the webif, webif uses the settings stored in the files you are editing..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• ok that makes sence :)

ok well testing with a mate across town , he says getting ch5 hd ok , is there a guide for all the sub names

Idle OK NOK IGN TOUT CACHE TUN LTIME EOK ENOK CW Rate etc

• Here are most of the terms explained:

ok = card read is ok
    nok = card read is not ok
    ign = emm is ignored
    tout = timeout
    cache = card read from cache (not card)
    ltime = is like ping time for card read
    eok = emm to card isok
    enok = emm to card is not ok
    cw =cw rate is summed up as:
    (first-login-for-the-account - now-time)
    divided by
    accounts-total-cwok + account-total-cwnok + cwcache-total

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!