problems getting hd after reflashing BH pheonix

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 690 times. The last Post () by junger.

• the most perculiar thing yet, i reflashed my daughters dm800hd, since that reflash hd channels take for ages to clear (no tune) normal channels non-hd ok.
    anyone any idea why
    thanks
    junger

• Junger no exactly BUT!

Have you changed anything on you server?

I updated a package and made a few simple changes to server to reflect that and now i get same sort of problem!

Unless it me smoking too much seemed to be almost instant now most channels pop up 2/3 seconds but the odd few *** Sports HD and *** News HD can take somewhere between 5-10 seconds?

Once you have them clearing it seems to clear up if you flick back and forth! Leave an hour or so same sort of problem!

Not to hijack your thread but just surprised when i saw post! lol

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• its a clone rami, funny that, others must be suffering it then, it has been alright prior to the flash, my own vu+ is ok, very strange

teamviewer rami?

pmed tou thje teamviewer data

• re hi, can you try my nline only just put this # before your N line just live my line and loock wats happen

ok one moment

• have flashed blackhole 1.76 and its just the same, could it be the wrong bootloader 84 instead of 82 thats causing it?

have flashed blackhole 1.76 and its just the same, could it be the wrong bootloader 84 instead of 82 thats causing it?

just tried BBC HD FTA and that does not show, wow, any ideas folks?

Also just found that I cannot flash using the power on button hold method, it shows the dreambox screen and not a reflash screen
    thanks
    junger

Just an update, the fan was not running, i have changed the fan for an old noisy one and the fan now runs, what is my best flash option now, can I factory reset the box?I the browser ip of the box it says Request failed for: /web/powerstate Status: 404 Not Found. it appears that the box is slightly corrupt, is there a tool that goes back further than dreamup?, so I can give that a try

any ideas anyone please

interesting, when i service download from the satelite, the box does not download the hd channels, does the box think its not a hd box? if so how can I rectify it, has no one come across this before?
    thanks
    junger

My daughters box is clearing all hd channels, just not this box, it seems to have somehow changed from a hd to non hd box, any ideas on any tools/repair software where I can go back to try and recover this box. i have tried dreamip with null cable and that did not sort it
    thanks junger

• You would probably have got more responces and possible answers had you posted in the appropiate public section instead of VIP..
    Obviously the box is not well,, the HD channels could be hidden in NEW SERVICES or DATA ..until you look you won´t know..
    I imagine that you took a backup of the image before you reflashed then stick it back in again..

it has been alright prior to the flash

then why did you reflash it .....

• Thanks Caz, I reflashed it because I wrongly thought that the image was causing the occassional green screen. it is most perculiar, I take on board what you said about public, fair point

• hI aLL
    thanks for your support, it was the tuner, borrowed a dm800hd off my son, put the tuner in the faulty DM800hd, now the faulty unit clears HD, to be fair, when I went to HD with the faulty DM the scren said tuner fail, if i had beleived what i saw on the screen I could have saved myself 2 days. SO remember, if you can clear non hd but not HD it is prbably your tuner. I will order another tuner.

Update!!! by changing the tuners over, both tuners now work, it must have been contacts between the tuner and main board

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!