How loud are motors

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,630 times. The last Post () by mutz nutz.

• not sure weather to go for a motor or multi lnb system. Would prefer a motor but if I was to tune different satellites at night could it create enough noise for neighbors to hear?

• Mine isn't that loud at all, at least no one has complained so far. It's on the garage roof outside daughters bedroom and she can barely hear it. No idea what make or wether is has metal or plastic gears - but it's quiet.

Vu+ Solo, VIX 1.2 with CCcam2.2.1 - 1.2 Mtr Fibo gregorian, (53E - 58W). A couple of DM800's and a DM500 on a fixed 60cm dish

• I have metal gears in my motor and its located near to my sons window and he is a very light sleeper and it has not woken him up and my neighbour likes to complain about everything and hes not mentioned it so he cant hear it either.

• mine make no noise at all,like a mouse farting lol

mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!