recommend me a cheep hd recever

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 584 times. The last Post () by popi110.

• not had a goog weekend guys been in hospital and get out to find my openbox has bit the dust so back to my old dm500 ,i forgot how sd looked :( so its time for a new box ive looked at dm 800 clones but how are the technomate hd boxes my old tm 1000 was a good solid box
    dont want another openbox

realy needs to be cheep but tbh i just want a stable box

• First thing that springs to mind would be the Vu range buddy...bit high end price but worth it and very stable/playable boxes lol

Failing that the Unibox is getting good right ups and you could get one for a Fiver....Yes £5 in the LSS Lottery! You never know your luck may change!
    http://linuxsat-support.com/bonus-ball-draw/

I tend to stick to and advise Openbox/Slybox for Cheap/limited just viewing box! and Reliable/Grade A Receiver would have to be Vu!

Perhaps drop Sat-Shop a PM and explain budget and what you want e.t.c!

Have Fun deciding and let us know what you choose!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Openbox are a great little entry level box or good for throwing in the spare room or kids rooms.I just bought a Slybox f3 off Flea bay and these are a bit more responsive than the openbox,they boot in half the time and have a faster channel change to.

after this you are then into the clone box price bracket (Vu+,Dreambox etc) Thats unless you win the Raffle :D

But i would do as MRGMX says and pop over to the sponsors and have a chat as if you buy from them you will get great support/help if you get any hardware probs.

• i have bided on a dm 800 hd the mrs likes the idea of having a good epg and i got rid of the dvd recorder when i was using the dm 7020 so i will pop in a 320 hdd :)
    hmmm hope it dosnt overheat

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!