Ts panel on new vix image 3.0.204

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,913 times. The last Post () by turner123.

• Just flashed on the new vix image and have been trying to install Ts panel 6.3,

i keep getting a message on the screen when i select add-ons from the menu,

Extensions/Tspanel (Bad magic number in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/Tspanel/_init_.pyo

this happens whether i install from vix panel or through telnet option,i have also tried older versions,always the same message

Any ideas?????

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• you tried the force overwrite option?

opkg install --force-overwrite /tmp/filename.ipk

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• I take it its an original vu box?? with being on the new image??

• TSpanel is not yet compatible with OE3 lads.

right the same with other image from "alliance"not only with vix!I think has to do with the other work structure!

cannot work with OpenPli3.0 unless it is recompiled again with the newer python. Only the one that has the sources can do this...

• I bet old Phoneix is happy with TSPANEL not compatible JaFoolie! :10lol:

Seems a bit pointless if you can't use TSPanel......Got to be a must on any image surely!

May have to make a sticky on how to install plugins to your box manually e.t.c......simply responding 'use TSPanel' isn't gonna work for the time being lol

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• You will have to find the individual ipk files for the plugins/tools you require

Ftp them to your /tmp file and then on the box install local extensions from within the Vix Menu!

Select the file you want from the list and it will shoot off and install the ipk!

Or copy ipks to usb - Plug into Box and using filebrowser copy them from USB to tmp on Box and then install local extensions as above!

lssdalogo.png

• thanks

i install the enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_4.9_mipsel.ipk in tmp with the ftp , and install in box vu +solo the tspanel .

the box restare and dont worck the tspanel; what is the problem?

thank

how to install the softwer for cfg ? vix image

• No Mate read the start of thread!

TSPANEL is not compatable with New Vix image at the moment?

What file do you want? cfg???? do you mean Cccam???

You will have to find the ipk for the individual plugin you want and follow my steps!

e.g 1channel ipk > ftp that to tmp > install local > 1channel will be on box!

lssdalogo.png

• obviously before all the plugins etc.. picons etc.. were all available via TSpanel does anyone have online link/source where we can download these types of things seems like a big source of downloads as been lost. yes its easy enough to fpt the ipk and install but its just browsing and finding the plugins.

• Various bits on the forum mate,

Cams in Cam section

Plugins in Enigma2 plugins!

I found quite a few in Vix Plugins Manager!

Just be wary something may not work....but most of the Important/Freq used stuff should be ok!

lssdalogo.png

• A lot of people get stuck /tmp as its a short cut so you need to goto var/volatile/tmp drop there press blue select vix select install option, well this is how I have to do it on mine ;-p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!