dVB Api

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,369 times. The last Post () by seamouse.

• is it right that i have to set up dVB Api to update my slu card in my onimkey reader in my server?

as i dont see a listing in there for my box

not too worried yet as have a month left, but wanna check it will on a freesat card

• seamouse you need to be updating your card with unique emms approximately 6 weeks before entitlements run out mate !
    if you miss too many emms the card will not update - even if put back in the original stb !
    my advice is get it sorted asap or start updating in original box overnigt now !

All the configs are available here on the forum ! Dont delay -

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• DVBAPI is for if you are using Oscam only on a receiver as apposed to PC server or Oscam/CCcam. If Oscam is for the cardreader only and the server is CCcam, then you need to ensure that the AU is set to either '1' or to the label of your card as set in oscam.server, and CCcam doesn't have EMMs disabled.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• seamouse you need to be updating your card with unique emms approximately 6 weeks before entitlements run out mate !
    if you miss too many emms the card will not update - even if put back in the original stb !
    my advice is get it sorted asap or start updating in original box overnigt now !

All the configs are available here on the forum ! Dont delay -

tried, and nothing happened mate

u wanna see my config

• i use an N line in cccam to connect and update the 0963 card in oscam ¬ do as musogeek says and ensure you have auto update enabled in oscam for that user !
    Then its a case of being patient and monitoring oscam reader until you see unique emms arrive ¬
    in order to send the unique emm to oscam from cccam you must be on a subscription channel !
    There are already quiet a few threads about this seamouse ! have a good read through oscam support section ! there are already working configs posted as i said before !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• in addition to this, you can get peer updates if you put

F: user pass 2 0 1 { 0:0:2 } for example, instead of
    F: user pass 2 0 0 { 0:0:2 }
    in the flines you set for your peers.

note the change in red

this can speed things up.

• sorry this is if you are using CCcam server and oscam as reader - think you said Oscam server - you can do the same by setting AU in the user accounts - however the oscam wiki does state that this means that clients may be able to see softcam data if you do this...

• i use an N line in cccam to connect and update the 0963 card in oscam ¬ do as musogeek says and ensure you have auto update enabled in oscam for that user !
    Then its a case of being patient and monitoring oscam reader until you see unique emms arrive ¬
    in order to send the unique emm to oscam from cccam you must be on a subscription channel !
    There are already quiet a few threads about this seamouse ! have a good read through oscam support section ! there are already working configs posted as i said before !

in my cccam on my box i have

N: 127.0.0.1 7000 xxxxxxx xxxxxxx 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

in oscam i have

for the user above

[account]
    user = xxxxxx
    pwd = xxxxxx
    description = xtrend
    group = 1
    monlevel = 1
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000
    cccignorereshare = 0

i dont normally touch cccam settings as i use oscam on server

does the user for the update have to be a user that users the server? or a fake user?

• in cccam on box i do have

F: xxxxxxx xxxxxxx 0 0 1 {0:0:1}

in au on reader, tried via oscam and files to add au = onimkey1 and wont save

• from oscam wiki;

Code
    au = [label of reader] # sending EMMs to specified reader
                             (security issue: clients can see SC data!)
    au = 1                 # auto AU is sending EMMs to all readers
                             (security issue: clients can see SC data!)

seamouse your user account hasn't got AU enabled - if you don't add

AU = 1
    or
    AU = {label of reader}

to your account entry in oscam.user (that connects the Oscam to CCcam), then you might find that your card isn't updating, as you are not asking it to update.

• ok in oscam under au, on for reader,

in user for me says on, but when i restart oscam, the user on goes to off? like not saving?

on far right of oscam hidden says

Account updated

Write Config failed

so good this is a temp server lol

• can you post the reader entry for your card from oscam.server, and the account entry in oscam.user you have set to connect to cccam - as you think is correct and are trying to do?

• [reader]
    label = onimkey1
    description = omnikey
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 0
    cacheex_maxhop = 1
    caid = 0963
    detect = cd
    mhz = 357
    cardmhz = 357
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    saveemm-unknown = 1
    saveemm-u = 1
    saveemm-s = 1
    saveemm-g = 1

its not showing au 1 in file but is on oscam under reader column

[account]
    user = xxxxxxx
    pwd = xxxxxxxxxxxx
    description = xtrend
    group = 1
    monlevel = 1
    caid = 0963
    cccignorereshare = 0

again not showing au = onimkey1 on file

but shows on next to my name

if i reboot oscam, ON stays for reader, but user goes too off

snap

• it is odd that the file seems not to be updating - you should just be able to add 'au = onimkey1' to the account entry in oscam.user and save this. Try editing the oscam.user file using an editor rather than doing it in webinterface. ftp your server and change it this way then reboot oscam. If it isn't saving then it could be a privilige issue -is it allowing any other changes you make?

• think i found the bug

its the log file, when full it cant be written too???

i just disabled log, restarted oscam after setting user and now oscam does come back, have to reboot pc?

stranger?

rebooted pc, oscam reboots, ok, both are ON, yet in files they have no edits for that?

• well one thing is you got the au set so you might have more success. You should be able to edit the log file settings in oscam.conf or same settings via the webinterface.

• i leave it for now, to people sleep and see what is was, on a few sites i looked up, said that error is log being full

• ok got my xtrend now showing ON in the server down stairs and for the new pc up stairs also showing ON , upstairs is the one that is a freesat card i have been testing , it runs out on the 27/9

do i have to untick some of the emms im blocking for it to update?

the one down here im servering my gf and bro etc still when i go to restart oscam with ON and ON set, wont restart, i have to manually reboot pc

BTW For some reason, a good one, my main sub card, has gone from 20 to 21 entitments? via the server today??? updated something??

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!