Filezilla

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,239 times. The last Post () by satstart.

• Hi

Great site and done tuns of reading but drawing a big blank on this one.

I have tried to connect to my recently purchased duo with Filezilla with box ip address ( taken from blackhole network test) username - root- no password entered and port 21. Keep getting ' connection timed out ' and ' could not connect to server' messages.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!

• Usual password are -

dreambox
    '' (blank, as in empty textbox)
    vuplus

Did you previously have your own password set on the receiver? If so try that, if you used one of the backups from this forum, possibly linuxsat.

Failing, that we need to know which version and where you sourced it from?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• ok we will leave telnet for now - but I am assuming one of two things - either the IP address or other details you are using is not correct, or the receiver isn't connecting to your network correctly. Check your network settings and try again.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Dreambox Control Centre should do the same job!

Install it from link below!

http://linuxsat-support.com/wi…enter-latest-version.html

When you open it up you can search for you box on the local network and connect that way!

Username root
    Password dreambox

but these should/may already be set in DCC

Give it a go and let us know how you get on!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• I would check if above fails, ping 192.168.x.x what ever the ip is for box is and see if you get a response.
    Also I'm not 100% because at the minute I don't have BH installed but is'nt there a section in the menu's to turn FTP, SSH ect off/on?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!