Oscam Web Interface Help

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 3,078 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Howdy,

I managed to follow this very handy guide - http://linuxsat-support.com/os…m-pli-enigma1-images.html
    Well done BTW! Sucess, works atreat with the exception of accessing via web interface.

Tried all sorts of playing with the conf file, different ports, etc etc. No joy what so ever? Got me beat at the moment...grrrr but not sure how I can;t access as I followed the tut to the letter and everything else is working fine?
    I'm a little rusty with the dreambox, which may explain things. I'm looking to pass this to a friend with oscam functioning...... just as well I tried before trying to talk my pal through this :)

ANy ideas what so ever, would be appreciated.

oscam.conf file for the moment is here /var/tuxbox/config/ set to 755. I used this oscam file 'oscam-svn6602-powerpc-tuxbox-old-webif-Distribution'

Absolutely beat at the mo? Would you need the server file to access webif? Not looked at that yet.

Thanks in advance,

D

On> 500s, Open PLi nightly build from around 5 months ago.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!