Giving certain shares

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,503 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi Guys if my box has 5 shares and 4 of them will not give me a reshare but one will is it possible to give out the one share that I have got a reshare off and not the rest?

• CCCam does it for you. If they have blocked you resharing something, then that wont be shared. Only the ones you have reshare permission will be passed on.

• Official Post

Hi Guys if my box has 5 shares and 4 of them will not give me a reshare but one will is it possible to give out the one share that I have got a reshare off and not the rest?

Like you said only one of your clines is giving you reshare, it is not possible to reshare the others so all your peer will get from you is what you have reshare of.

• of course if you are a virtual server you cannot demand reshares from another virtual who has no control of what his peers allow him,
    ,this is a chain of command and you cannot offer what you have not got..?does this make sense to anyone else apart from myself????lol

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!