DM 7020 HD - Enigma2 - Cccam

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,635 times. The last Post () by cueball.

• Ηι,
    Praying for someone to help me install the cccam.cfg file. I had the 7000s which works perfectly with the file. I didn't configure my previous machine. Now, I changed the machine with the 7020 HD and I do not know how to install the file. Please, someone to explain to me step by step. I know that I have to install first an emulator. I have already install TSPanel 6.x version.

Thanks in advance.

• Ηι,
    Praying for someone to help me install the cccam.cfg file. I had the 7000s which works perfectly with the file. I didn't configure my previous machine. Now, I changed the machine with the 7020 HD and I do not know how to install the file. Please, someone to explain to me step by step. I know that I have to install first an emulator. I have already install TSPanel 6.x version.

Thanks in advance.

First off all m8 introduce yourself here Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

Since you installed tspanel then install a version off CCcam complete and then connect to your box with DCC and tranfer your CCcam.cfg file to /etc replacing the configuration file which will be present after the installation of CCcam.Also a critical question,did you flash your box with another image or is still with the official ?

• Please take a moment to peruse the house rules - forum-rules/

its always best to introduce oneself ¬ Samaritans help strangers !

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Thanks for the response.
    Can you tell me which version of Cccam to install and from which TSpanel server. Because I have already install 3 versions (2.2.1 - 2.3.0 - 2.0.11), I started one every time, I restart the box, and when I tried to find the cccam.cfg file, the result was ... nothing.
    No, I didn't flash my box. It's still with the official.
    Thanks.

• Make your own and then add it to your receiver by FTP http://linuxsat-support.com/cc…cam-cfg-file-newbies.html

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Hi,
    I have already a Cccam.cfg file which works fine because I used it in my previous box, DM7000s. I add it in the folder /etc and it didn't work. I mean that the channels were still locked.

• Also, I would like to inform you that my box has:

Enigma2 : 2012-07-06-3.2
    Image : Release 3.2.0 2011-09-28
    Front processor version : 3
    Details NIMS :
    Tuner A : BCM 4505 (DVB-S2)
    Tuner B : CXD1981 (DVB-C)

and the TSPanel version 6.4

• Then you need to check the permissions are set to 755 also the filename CCcam.cfg and the filename is also case sensative, so the one I highlighted in yellow and cccam.cfg are two totally different things as far as your receiver goes.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• I think so yeah.

BpGgW.jpg

• If I decide to change the flash in my box, not to overwrite the official but I will fix a new one for boot from a memory stick, which one would you propose to install and where I can find it ???
    Thanks.

• /var/etc/

In Engima 2 usually

BpGgW.jpg

• I said before If I decide to flash my box with other image, which one is the better to install. I think I have already the Enigma2 (official), unless I have misunderstood something.

• I said before If I decide to flash my box with other image, which one is the better to install. I think I have already the Enigma2 (official), unless I have misunderstood something.

you are very limited with an official image m8
    I would suggest go for a EDG Nemesis image there is everything you need
    Genuine 7020HD Images here -> Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

Clone images here -> Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• If you want to stay on an image based on the official Dreambox software and drivers then Merlin3 is consided to be amongst the best with some additional EPG funcitionality preinsatalled on the image
    http://linuxsat-support.com/dm…in-3-oe-2-0-dm7020hd.html

Merlin3 has a nice skin and feel but you would need to also download and install this file http://linuxsat-support.com/em…erlin-oe2-0-cam-feed.html
    One the cam feed is installed you could then easily install the neccessary softcam that you require.

I personally use OpenPLi3 on my DM7020HD which I have found to be a very stable and solid image and has the considerable advantage that EPGImport and CrossEPG work flawlessly on this image. All your softcams for OpenPLi3 can be downloaded straight from the image with ease. The only drawback with OpenPLi3 is that some of the newest features that Dream have introduced on official images such as WMV playback do not work on OpenPLi3.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!