TV Wall n Alien 2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,580 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi all,

Absolute noob question but how do you get the TV wall to work? Have latest firmware, have downloaded the icons but can I find how to activate it......

Pulling my hair out with this one as I can't find the answer anywhere!

Cheers in advance.

• While viewing a channel press the OK button on the remote to bring up the usual TV List menu where you can browse channels/channel in various ways, providing you are on the latest Spark firmware you will see other options at the bottom of the TV List which are activated by the coloured buttons, GREEN is for the TV Wall, press GREEN and it will activate the TV Wall which will now be your way of browsing channels each time, press GREEN again and it will switch back to the regular TV List.

• I think hes having the same problem as me, i've tryed downloading icons from the spark menu but only mtv had an icon in TV wall? I've heard that the icons in spark are in JPEG format and not png that E2 and sgt flipflop picons uses. i seen another site where a guy said he converted his png picons 1 at a time to JPEG (also in different size ) and ftp to ALIEN2 stb. i've tryed file convertion programs but theres over 600 icons that just crashes my old pc, and dont have time to change every 1. i've posted for any1 that could upload a file of jpeg picons and instructions on how to install them , I live in hope.

• I think hes having the same problem as me, i've tryed downloading icons from the spark menu but only mtv had an icon in TV wall? I've heard that the icons in spark are in JPEG format and not png that E2 and sgt flipflop picons uses. i seen another site where a guy said he converted his png picons 1 at a time to JPEG (also in different size ) and ftp to ALIEN2 stb. i've tryed file convertion programs but theres over 600 icons that just crashes my old pc, and dont have time to change every 1. i've posted for any1 that could upload a file of jpeg picons and instructions on how to install them , I live in hope.

you have the tools ,you know what is required for your stb but you are not willing to do them?
    I think you will be a long time waiting for somebody else to do them for you..
    At least an effort on your part would be to upload the ones you have done so far..

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!