outside clients

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 411 times. The last Post () by Knippy.

• hi guys, have strange one ere... server was running ok till today, just stopped.. basically outside clients cant connect to my server.. but i can to them.. i checked router all looks ok. dyndns acc is good.. i even setup oscam/cccam on dreambox with card in it.. but clients still offline.. im puzzled,

• Try reboot router

done it several times... strange one, not one person can connect to me.. i checked port forwarding,, even do i opened port,, its telling me cs port is closed.. i opened other ports to try and de opened .. but port i need to cardshare wont open..

• done it several times... strange one, not one person can connect to me.. i checked port forwarding,, even do i opened port,, its telling me cs port is closed.. i opened other ports to try and de opened .. but port i need to cardshare wont open..

So seems you know the answer - your port is closed - maybe a couple of pointers now as to what your router is might help us help you - not sure what is going on if you say your router says the port is closed, the first post you say that the router is fine, but it will open all ports apart from the one you need? Have you checked the IP address on your server to ensure you are trying to forward the cs port to the right IP address?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Also state more information about your server..

I have seen multiple Ubuntu 10.04LTS servers having network issues started last week...

• If you can save you port settings (VM Router allows you to save your setup)

Hard Reset either through Router Admin or Reset button on Router (Your Port setting will then be reset....or should be lol)

Reload your settings or Setup you ports again!

That should fix it!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!