[wanted] irish sly card

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,067 times. The last Post () by englishinsiam.

• hey guys, wonder if anyone has one knocking about for sale? i have looked on the normal sites fleabay ireland etc.

long story short > my cousin offered to buy a 12 month prepaid setanta ireland card. then he saw the price £300 - £450

so i am wanting to subscribe to setanta ireland > but seems i need to register an ireland viewing card number.

contacted setanta with my uk card details, and they turned me down flat > saying uk cant recieve setanta ireland? after searching for info i have found that i need an irish sly card > belive fta card works also???

thanks guys, hopefully somebody can help me.

• Thats where I got mine from excellent service and great communication. They do everything for you. Just thought id let you know in case your worried with parting with so much money.

• If you knoww somebody in ireland ,north or south, would it be a good idea to hook up with them.
    Its £125 per year.

• You can sub to setanta from northern Ireland but you will only get a black screen when the prem footy is on. Setanta only have prem footy rights for Rep of Ireland.

One option is to take the hit of buying a 12 month card from website mentioned above. When that sub runs out you now have a card that you can use to signup again on the setanta website. You will need a republic of Ireland address to use though.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

• Why don't u go onto eBay.ie and buy a white viewing card?

Because you will need to know the Name and address where the Card is registered to !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• I try not to post at silly o'clock but im burning the midnight oil and needed a break, lets say that in theory you know someone in Ireland, is it possible, to use an old *** white card, or have friend in Ireland order *** Freesat card (i think this is right term), you could then contact Setanta, and subscribe for £125, meaning the sub for first year would cost £125 + £20 (cost of new card from ***, unless things have changed), are you then able to use this card in uk or would it have to be shared from Ireland address.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• It wouldn't matter where you are personally as long as the card can be activated and your within the Satellite Footprint.

I got my Irish card from irish***tv.com great service and cheaper than the competition

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!