I bought a Openbox S16 and I can not get it to work today

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 941 times. The last Post () by Mitrich64.

• I bought a Openbox S16 09.08.2012. I can not get it to work today, 19.10.2012.

The set was not User Manual. Receiver is delivered without the serial number, with no guarantee of the seller and manufacturer. In the list of satellite transponders TP_prog no European satellites. The receiver does not work with smart cards European providers. Entered in the receiver settings are not used for work and are not stored. FW does not set the declared manufacturer features and modes.

I wanted to know who makes this receiver, but could not find any information.

Numerous international forums can not understand why this product has been made?
    No buyer could not get it to work it ..... miracle of technology. This is not a receiver, it is
    Impudent mockery on all the world - Europe, America, Asia!

• Sorry your having problems mate....i to question why these were released!

Anyways Please pop by Introductions and Introduce yourself mate.........then someone may be able to offer some suggestions to try!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• s16 does not work on any cs , the latest firmware is 2.8.1 as far as i know, i have one and sitting in the box after could not get it too work for my girls room

• s16 does not work on any cs , the latest firmware is 2.8.1 as far as i know, i have one and sitting in the box after could not get it too work for my girls room

I tested all FW, they are all the same. All do not work. Last FW on 20.09.2012 not for the original S16. It shows if you open in editor S16Loader.

• I finished the pre-test for FW 1020 from 20.10.2012 and I want to share the initial results. When testing was used TP list of FW 915 from 26.09.2012. Channel list manually create one of Europe's satellite Eutelsat W4 36e.

Receiver works, sometimes slow, when switching SD channels inhibits , when switching HD channels inhibits hard. Quality pictures SD channels high, HD channels is very high. When developers add in FW standard methods to optimize the speed of work receiver, you can probably use it all.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!