New FW Openbox S16 16/10/2012 - Tested and Working - DHCP and NEWCAMD

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,913 times. The last Post () by markus1766.

• WOW... IT WORKS... IT WORKS... IT WORKS...

DHCP --- WORKS
    NewCamd --- WORKS

MOTORIZED --- DOES NOT WORK --- menus are non-working, your okay if you used fixed but if your motorized, once you enable you cannot edit ANY satellite

Only one more to fix guys, lets get Motorized working and it is 100%

• I tried this FW. This is purely a Chinese version. When you restart always returns to the Chinese language and retains almost all of the basic settings. We have to adjust again. DHCP - always worked . NewCamd - always worked. It works in this version. Setup does not work and does not work CCcam setting and Newcamd setting. Ie visibility is set, but the result does not work. There are exceptions, but generally - hese settings do not work.

• I tried this FW. This is purely a Chinese version. When you restart always returns to the Chinese language and retains almost all of the basic settings. We have to adjust again. DHCP - always worked . NewCamd - always worked. It works in this version. Setup does not work and does not work CCcam setting and Newcamd setting. Ie visibility is set, but the result does not work. There are exceptions, but generally - hese settings do not work.

Really?

I have tried all versions that are on the forum up to this release and DHCP did not and NewCamd did not work...

Hmm, are you in N. America? We are using the same box, I don't know how this could be explained... I can tell you 100% that upto this release, NewCamd did NOT work at all. CCcam did..

Symantics, I am very happy that NewCamd is working.. Motorized still is not as when enabled the Menu will no longer allow editing of satellites.

• Yesterday I compared this version and the previous one. The previous version is stable and retains all settings. But both of them are not connected to the channel list is normal and can not find anywhere that replays list recoding all received PIDs
    in actual. STB and therefore can not be connected to the right channel.

• Instalei esta versão e é a que melhor funcionou para mim. Funciona o Newcamd, funciona o HI FI e o receptor está estavel. Cheguei a deixar ele encontado um tempo até aparecer esta versáo. estou no Brasil. Sintoniza todos os canais HD e SD do C2 e apenas alguns CineCeu.

Translated by google:

I installed this version and it is the best that worked for me. Newcamd works, works HI FI and the receiver is stable. I even let him encontado a time until this version. I'm in Brazil. Tunes all the SD and HD channels C2 and only some CineCeu.

ENGLISH LANGUAGE PLEASE !!!

• S16 team has not yet decided the issue of interaction TP list and Canal list. As can be seen from all the 10 FW, only two FW have a European TP list in two FW is American TP list. The rest of the FW made with Asian TP list.
    Since the type of files DBF and DDF obtained when creating TP list, and can not be modified manually or by other means, any attempt to use FW with Chinese TP list go awry and make them in Europe and America not work.

• CCcam "works" in 5 minutes then gets scrambled in 5 minutes when the picture jumping from fine to scrambled. Is this the latest Chinese version? (maincode S3606q) Does the Chinese have any FW openbox software homepage?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!