Oscam Causing CCcam to Crash

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,660 times. The last Post () by marian34.

• Hi to All.
    Hope someone can shed some hope on this curious problem.

I have two seperate Debian 6 servers set up on the same router. One runs CCcam and the other runs Oscam to read 2 S** It cards.
    I have 2 N lines in my CCcam.cfg from the Oscam server.
    When I have them both running at the same time , the CCcam server keeps crushing all the time, every 15/30 minutes.
    Oscam server keeps running well without any hitches.
    As soon as I switch off the Oscam server, then the CCcam server never crushes. It keeps running for days on end, 24 hours/7days a week
    without one single reboot.

But as soon as I switch on the oscam server, then the cccam server starts crushing as explained above.
    I do not know what is causing this. I have about 25 to 30 peers on my cccam server but none on my oscam server except for the
    2 Nlines I give to my cccam server. I have failban setup on oscam but I don't get any intruders. And I do not think that my peers are causing
    CCcam to crush.

Hope someone out there can help to pinpoint the cause of all this.
    Thanks to All!

• I would put money on the cam checkscripts being the cause, disable these & see how it goes buddy.

Thanks for the reply buddy.
    Can you please explain a bit further. I am no linux guru. I just read and read tutorials and try by trial and error.
    Which cam checkscripts are you referring to? Would appreciate your help.

• Official Post

Thanks for the reply buddy.
    Can you please explain a bit further. I am no linux guru. I just read and read tutorials and try by trial and error.
    Which cam checkscripts are you referring to? Would appreciate your help.

Edit /ect/rc.local & remove the lines in red.

Code
    /bin/oscam start &
     [COLOR='#FF0000']/bin/oscript start &[/COLOR]
    /bin/cccam start &"
    [COLOR='#FF0000']/emu/script/runonce.sh &[/COLOR]

Edit /ect/crontab & remove the line in red.

Code
    00 3   * * *   root    $EMUDIR/script/./configupdate.sh >> $EMUDIR/log/configupdate.log 2>&1
    15,45 *        * * *   root    $EMUDIR/script/./illegal.sh >> $EMUDIR/log/illegal.log 2>&1
    [COLOR='#FF0000']*/5 *  * * *   root    $EMUDIR/script/./check.sh >>/emu/log/check.log 2>&1[/COLOR]
    17 *	* * *	root    cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly

I have had machines run weeks on end without these scripts so see how you get on, In emu/script you will find the actual script files change permissions to 0644 or just delete.

• I'm sorry for my English

Hi, I managed to solve the problem with cccam crash?

• why did you run cccam and oscam? just simple run oscam with setup cccam if you wish. every oscam runs also as cccam, just configure it in configuration. you haven`t any reason to run cccam alone.

• why did you run cccam and oscam? just simple run oscam with setup cccam if you wish. every oscam runs also as cccam, just configure it in configuration. you haven`t any reason to run cccam alone.

Does not address the possibility of Oscam and the like. We are looking for the causes of the fall of original cccam.

• According to my findings, one of a bug. Depending on the load on the server-less loaded en (the configuration is identical) this problem does not occur. The solution is to use the example of oscam Cline ...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!