C line on twin tuner

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,954 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Wondering how does a line work with a dual tuner ?can it just cache an ecm or would the server detect a double login and block the share !

• Using Oscam to share it seems the line doesnt effect it so to speak....its more the 2 tuners allowing it!

I started creating 2 lines and found that when recording or watching the other tuner the Extra Line was never used so deleted it!

Since then all been Cushty!

Using Cccam may be different but using Oscam, creating the User Account and putting line into a Dual Receiver or Single Receiver doesn't make a difference

Someone else may add.....

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• As far as I have seen, one reader/cline will work with a two tuner receiver per se, but the server you are connected to, if it is using OScam, could be employing anticascading and this could restrict the amount of allowed requests, therefore, causing problems if you are requesting more ecms than the server permits.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!