C:lines in CCcam.cfg

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,244 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi guys:

Being fairly new to cardsharing and still learning the ropes, I was wondering how to manage the c:lines in my Cccam.cfg. I started with one c:line that was sent to me for cardsharing now I have about three c:lines. I put an # in front of the lines that I am not testing and the line I am testing I leave without an # in front of it. Now after the test do I leave all the c:lines in the Cccam.cfg without the #. If I have about 4 c:lines do I leave them all without an # in my CCcam.cfg. I await your suggestions gurus.

• Any line with a # in front of it will be ignorded by cccam. This is the same with any clines you have, if you want to use them you need to remove the # or they simply will not work.
    The same goes for any flines you have.

Vu+ Solo, VIX 1.2 with CCcam2.2.1 - 1.2 Mtr Fibo gregorian, (53E - 58W). A couple of DM800's and a DM500 on a fixed 60cm dish

• Thanks mate for the tip. Actually I had done it wrong. I had two c:lines, both good after test but I left one with a # in front and the other without and continued like that without knowing the implication of that. Thanks to the forum now I have corrected the mistake. Now let us say I have four c:lines, it therefore means that I must leave all the four c:lines without the # in their front in the Cccam.cfg. I hope I am right so far.

• That's correct m8. If you want to use all 4 clines then you must have them all without # in front of them.

Vu+ Solo, VIX 1.2 with CCcam2.2.1 - 1.2 Mtr Fibo gregorian, (53E - 58W). A couple of DM800's and a DM500 on a fixed 60cm dish

• Does it look at # for every line ? If u put # on the 1st line and # on the 4th, will it ignore all the clines or only the lines with the # infront of it ?

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!