Poll - Best Image For DM500

There are 36 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,882 times. The last Post () by wabbit.

• Gemini for me, often been going for over 100 days without a problem, use em on my 500, 600 and 7020........blackhole for the 800

just taken from my CCcam info on dm500 with GP 4.2.0

Uptime: 74d 01:12:00

Just a quick comment on the problems, i am running 14.6 image on an original Eagle box & it has been flawless since day 1, perhaps you have network problems. I wouldnt like to see these comments put anyone off trying it, maybe you should start a support thread.

Point taken Ten, I was not trying to knock the 14.6 image, I was just saying that for me it did not work as well as the 14.5 and I gave it a good run and tested it quite a bit. To be honest, all the problems I found with it were negligible & I could sort them out with a bit of work apart from not being able to flash it by DCC telnet, this was a big issue for me because I have 4 DM500's and I like to perfect my image for my needs then backup & Flash other 3 box's with the same settings but this was not possible over the network, I had to use Null modem to repair after each flash. But I give all the guys that put time into making these images huge credit & I hope they keep up the good work..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• I used pli for a few years before switching to Commando, for me 14.6 is far better than the competition. Easy set up, great epg, user friendly, can't see how it can be beaten on a 500.

• I prefer EDG Nemesis 4.4 on my DM500s. I also occasionally use Powerboard VX on it every now and then.

My six year old son uses it in his bedroom and he finds both images easy to use, although he does prefer EDG as he thinks the skins are cool. Thats just the way a six year old mind works. He couldn't give a monkies if it crashes as long as its not in the middle of Ben Ten :doubt:

Nano

• Hi i want to kow wwhat is the best for shring ccam

I use actually gemini and test for long time penpli and nabilo but gemini is better than others
    Too certin persons speking about commando i ant to now if i can instal cccm and use it loke an cccam server

• Hi i want to kow wwhat is the best for shring ccam

I use actually gemini and test for long time penpli and nabilo but gemini is better than others
    Too certin persons speking about commando i ant to now if i can instal cccm and use it loke an cccam server

yes you can!!!! look for an already setup commando backup and you will see!!
    I have gemini 4.7.0 on a 500+ for the past five years with no hiccoughs ;)

• Gemini v4.70 No Time-Bomb! + GP E1 addons server by SATmax

E1 - DreamBox 500s - Gemini v4.70 BackUp by SATmax
    E2 - DreamBox 800HD SE Sim2.10
    E2 - GigaBlue 800HD SE
    HD - SkyBox F3s Full HD 1080p PVR + GPRS

Panasonic Viera Plasma PDP TV TX-P42CX3F

• Been using Commando for many years, think the first time was v6 on cable years ago and now onto 15.0d with satellite. Like to try other images occasionally but always come back to Commando. Guess I got used to Neutrino when I had a DBox2 and have always preferred that to Enigma on my DM500 boxes. Plus, the kids and wife find it easier and don't like change

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!