Glitching

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,412 times. The last Post () by Knippy.

• Hi all, I have a small server shared with 4 family members, each one has told me that the channels glitch everyday. That dont glitch at all on the fta stations only on s** channels. I am using cccam 2.1.3 as the server on a dm500 clone box. Mt cline lines look like this. F: user password 3 1 0 { 0:0:1 }.
    Just wondering would switching from cccam to oscam fix the glitching and is it hard to do.
    I went to my mums house today and ran a ping to my server for 4 hours, The box glitched 4 times while I was there but the ping times were perfect and did not time out even once.

Thanks for your time.

• If this problem has started to occur recently many people are having same issue even those that have the offical *** hd+ and an active subscription.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Thanks 10 for you help, I have everything on my card except for adult channels.
    my config is like this.

BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 xx xx xx xx
    SERVER LISTEN PORT: 12000
    ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
    CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo

F: xxxx xxxx 3 1 0 { 0:0:1 }

• Thanks for all the help guys, I've changed the f lines now like 10 said and 3 hours and no glitching. I have also changed port 12000, thanks to wizzy for that advise.
    If oscam is a better option for my card I wouldn't mind giving it a go, is there a foolproof guide to setting it up.

• Hi Guys, as 10below said that oscam was better for my card then cccam, I went out yesterday and bought a vu solo box. I have put his backup image onto it VU+ Solo BP OE2 Oscam Ymod Backup
    By Ten Below.
    Any one got a full proof way for me to use oscam instead of cccam with my card.

• Hi all got a galaxy 3000 hd and its been gllitching most of the day any ideas of what to do
    Ps, I'm a novice any help would be welcome thanks.

• maybe why

was posted on another site about sly are pairing cards and asking for other details as off 2 weeks ago and will effect HD channels

today i have had glitching all day on my box, on my server but everyone else said they are ok.....
    what can it be?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!