Vu+ Solo2 and Duo2 - Release Date

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,779 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• I thought people might be interested to know that Vu+ have posted on their Facebook website that the Solo2 will be released by the end of the year and the Duo2 is in final stages of development.... the post reads

" Thank you for your interests in Vu+ products. Solo2 will be released at the end of this year, while Duo 2 is in the final stage of development. Thank you for your patience in advance! Best Regards, Vu+ Team"

Hope that helps

• Official Post

I read on another site yesterday that the first deliverys are planned for 20/12/12 and a German seller is now advertising them at 329 euro, the source of the delivery date has a habit of talking out his arse so take that with a pinch of salt but if the price is correct then imo its very decent.

• yeah i had noticed that users where starting to post there annoyance and threats to defect to gigablue and the like due to lack of Information!

Seems strange though End of Year...with 5 weeks to go why not out next week.....or from 15th December or something more specific?

and Duo in final stages of Dev...doubt we will see it 1st Quarter of 2013 then :(

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• so thats about £267ish for the solo2...not bad lol...according to our sponser it may be right as they did say just before xmas....:still_dreaming:

• Yep still on course for the middle of December approx. for limited stock arriving with us of the VU+ SOLO2, price is still yet to be finally confirmed but we'll be taking pre-orders as soon as we know for sure, the DUO2 will not be out this side of the new year so a little while longer wait on that one.

• .....we'll be taking pre-orders as soon as we know for sure, the DUO2 will not be out this side of the new year so a little while longer wait on that one.

Have you had an indication of when you'll get a Duo2? and how much you'll charge? Personally I'd like to pre-order it NOW, leaving a holding deposit!

• I have been informed that solo2 are being shipped from Distributors in the UK from the 12th December?

Lets see how true this is lol

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!