boxkey

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 991 times. The last Post () by blacklisted.

• looking in oscam many of my entitlements expire on 12-01-2013 which is quite soon. i have just converted my boxkey from my *** original receiver now where do i put this and how is it entered, i cant rem if it is boxid or boxkey=?

if successful how long will it take to update my entitlements?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

• ok i just started another thread there because my 2 f3 boes were not working and it turns out after i put my boxid = xxxxxxxx in oscam.server oscam was throwing up errors saying channel was not subscribed.

so i put # in front of my boxid and and restarted the server. does this mean my boxid is wrong?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

• Yes I have but that is what has caused Oscam unable to view channels and gives a not subscriber error? So does this mean I have entered the wrong boxid?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

• Yes I wasn't able to view movies or sport but when I removed the boxid and restarted I was then able to view movies and sport? It would appear I had the wrong boxid?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

• As far as I am aware m8 you don't have to enter your boxkey or boxid in oscam as it does it for you. If you want to update your entitlements you need to enter the following in your oscam.server file
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1

After your card has updated change the value's I.E = 0, = 0, = 1 BACK TO = 1 = 1 = 1 to block all ecm trafic.

This works for me anyway

Regards

• Ok so i dont beed my boxid for oscam to update? A load of my entitlements expire in jan 12th 2013 which is next month, when do I try n update? Now? 2 weeks before? A week?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

• I do it 2 weeks before m8.

Regards

I got movies added to my sub and to add them I had to put my card back in original box overnight for about 6 hours and in the morning they were on. Would six hours overnight be enough to update my entitlements if Oscam doesnt update them?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

• Hi and sorry for jumping in here with my query, as a 1st timer to oscam i have been doing alot of reading and playing with the configs etc, i now have it running fine but would like the card to update, i have oscam in my pc and my box is a client, Updates are not due until end of jan 2013 but thinking ahead lol.. i knew how to update through cccam but am i right in thinking as Jeffzap very kindly pointed out that

this setting would be set in oscam.server at all times
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1

then change a week or 2 before updates are due to
    blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1

then once entitlements have updated switch back to the 1st option, Also does the ecm whitelist need to be on or off?

thanks for any advice in advance,

• Leave the oscam configs like below at all times, it will still update entitlements..

as admin master g says leave the settings as they are and in oscam.user make sure you have the "Au = " function there and that it is not reading 1 but the name of the label reader

example

[account]
    user = user2
    pwd = password2
    description = ***uk
    caid = 0963
    monlevel = 1
    au = reader-1 dont just put the value 1 but the name of the reader defined in label field
    group = 2
    ident = 0963:000000

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!