vu+ solo blue LED... what version?

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,791 times. The last Post () by warhead1999.

• if your able to load BH 1.7.8 and 1.7.9 then loading the v2.0 bootloader will not do any thing for you as the box already has it loaded ( it would not work on those images otherwise ).

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• i have genuine vu+solo, use rytec epg or opentv providers, i like opentv providers epg, but dont like the fact that when its downloading the epg, it swtches to a radio channel and stays on there until epg is loaded, made me miss lots of goals when watching footy, went back to rytec epg..which loads epg yet you can still still watch the tv..

• i have genuine vu+solo, use rytec epg or opentv providers, i like opentv providers epg, but dont like the fact that when its downloading the epg, it swtches to a radio channel and stays on there until epg is loaded, made me miss lots of goals when watching footy, went back to rytec epg..which loads epg yet you can still still watch the tv..

Thats why you auto schedule the EPG to download during the night or early morning, but that may be a thing of the past soon ( cant say much more yet but some thing is being looked at in this area rite now ).

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• I still feel that this box should have the ability to load VIX 3.0, I see several websites selling a VU Clone with vix 3.0 which is not a ferrari version. So I might have done something stupid the first time I tried to update it to VIX 2.4. Now via the webif it says that kernel version unknown? Anyway I can update that.

Thanks

• I have vu solo genuine myself but flashed a clone v3 with blue LED with latestVIX without a problem, if i was you i'd either buy a genuine box from WOS or stick with a image that is working.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!