Mgcam

There are 53 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,046 times. The last Post () by ratkins.

• in var/keys there is a config file try changing the box type to either 06 or auto my duo would not work with mgcamd unless the box type was set to 06

• ok i took the # away from infront off 06 no joy and tried auto no good i did restart enigma each time should i have done a full restart???

• Newcamd.list and mg.cfg should be in var/keys as suggested

Box Type should be changed as follows

# box type
    # 00 autodetect, change only if you think wrong type detected.
    # 01 dbox2
    # 02 dreambox
    # 03 triple-dragon
    # 04 relook
    # 05 openbox
    # 06 dreambox/mips
    # 08 stapi/kathrein
    # 09 stapi/ipbox
    # 11 stapi/openbox
    B: { 06 } - Change this value to 06 ONLY

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Right lets try and clear a few things up!

You have Mgcamd 1.38 installed on Box (You can view from softcam manager)

You have created/have a line/account e.g myip.linux.sat 12345 user1 pass1 01 02 03 - 14

You have added myip.linux.sat 12345 user1 pass1 01 02 03 - 14 to CWS =

Line now reads - CWS = myip.linux.sat 12345 user1 pass1 01 02 03 - 14

saved this as newcamd.list (using something like Notepad ++) > ftp this and mg.cfg to var/keys (check its there)

You have enabled/started the Mgcamd Cam in softcam manager (DISABLE/STOP Cccam if you have)

IF all the above done and still not working post back

lssdalogo.png

• My box is xtrend 9500
    i loaded TSpanel and downloaded 1.38 mgcam also 135a as suggested in another post
    i input my line in usr-keys went form N: to CWS =
    i input the newcamd list supplied in an earlier post then i edited the line on the box and saved the changes.
    i have mg cfg file and newcamd list
    mgcam is enabled ie it has a green dot next to it.
    any thoughts would be appreciated.

• Line is Active?

All other Cams are stopped on Reciever?

If all discussed in thread and suggested in my posts has been tried i remove the MGcamd cams and start again and see if it resolves itself!

lssdalogo.png

• only other cam i have is cccam i turned that of.
    i will remove the cam and see what happens.
    was it ok the edit the line in the keys folder and not ftp it across. i used dcc for this.

• ok i took the # away from infront off 06 no joy and tried auto no good i did restart enigma each time should i have done a full restart???

You don't take the # away,you just change the number in brackets to 06,

Also there should be a G option in there as well which you need to change to 33 :)

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk 2

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!