Mgcam

There are 53 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,010 times. The last Post () by ratkins.

• and i thought post #28 was pretty useful

:snicker:

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Hi guys

Now Ive got a problem with mgrand after me saying better than ccam had a problem running pkt nubulla with crossepg so got the new alien e2 image ( running alien shd8900) using mgrand 1.35...... using DCC put it in usr/emu att 755 put mg config and newcamd list in usr/keys entered line dont work have other info in there should I delete .................... also when I open var/keys have ccam list ignore ....ccamlist mgrand ... replace mgrand list any ideas

Thanks

Rob

• ok im pretty new to this and in the first post it just said change 06 no mention off brackets until later on. i then changed the number in the brackets. but this didnt work . neither did changing the number to 33 as mentioned in another posts.
    but its still not working.
    reading the post above from robbin he said he put mgcamdin usr/emu i downloaded from TSpanel does this put it in the right place??

• Just start again and go over each step carefully if your line is active and Mgcamd is intalled on box and is ACTIVE you should have no problems

Install Mgcamd on Box - Using softcam Manager check its there

Change N Line into CWS = format and save as newcamd.list
    Change details discussed here in mg.cfg mainly Box section change {00} to {06} as described
    ftp both files to usr/keys (var/keys should be same location) Check both files are there and present!

go into softcam manager on reciever and Start Mgcamd Cam...make sure its the ONLY cam running (Stop all others prior to starting)

The rest as they say should be history!

lssdalogo.png

• ok reflashed image reloaded tspanel did changes as set out in this thread.
    and guess what it WORKS .
    a big thanks to everbody who helped. and ofcourse there patience.

• Whoop Whoop!

Good Stuff and im glad you got it sorted!

:thumbsup:

lssdalogo.png

• ok reflashed image reloaded tspanel did changes as set out in this thread.
    and guess what it WORKS .
    a big thanks to everbody who helped. and ofcourse there patience.

sometimes its always a goodthing to start over again m8
    Glad you all sorted
    enjoy :caz2:

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Glad he got it going my prob is everything was fine Im using amikio 8900 pkt nebulla image followed some instructions on here now got new image things seem different before I put mgrand into var/emu as instructed this time emu is not in var its in usr

Mgrand 1.35 into usr/emu
    Config into usr/keys
    newcamdlist usr/keys............. also got config and newcamd in var/keys as well as replace and list priority list also what should the attrubutes be do different images have different ways of where things go

Should I delete some of the keys in var and usr

Thanks

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!