MediaPortal Support

There are 117 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 25,897 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• i can`t enter menu, 0000 pass not working. where can i change pass via ftp?

usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/Mediaportal look for plugin.py
    right mouse click to edit , line 26 : config.mediaportal.pincode = ConfigPIN(default = 0000)
    But if its not working then it won´t be 0000, remember these are zeros not capital O...
    If you downloaded and installed directly then default is always 0000....

I have an abcom ipbox99hd with latest original firm installed which is based in PLi. Under plugins I can find mediaportal 3.52 that installs and works, but some links don't work. I tried installing latest .ipk file, but nothing shows under plugins. Also if I go to usr/lib/....../extensions, there is no mediaportal folder What am I doing wrong?

¿ what path can you see version 3.52 ??? so simply replace folder and update all dependencies..
    try these steps:
    first see which version python the image is by telnet: :

Code
    python -V

then

Code
    opkg update

then

Code
    opkg install python-subprocess

then to install/overwrite previous version

Code
    opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-exact_name_of_new_ipk.ipk

worth a shot

• ¿ what path can you see version 3.52 ??? so simply replace folder and update all dependencies..
    try these steps:
    first see which version python the image is by telnet: :

Code
    python -V

then

Code
    opkg update

then

Code
    opkg install python-subprocess

then to install/overwrite previous version

Code
    opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-exact_name_of_new_ipk.ipk

worth a shot[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply. Python version is Python 2.7.3. I get the following errors with the commantsprovided, hope you understand what they mean...

1)Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif version 20130407 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
    Unknown package 'python-subprocess'.
    Collected errors:
    * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package python-subprocess.

2)ipbox99:~# opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/mediaportal4.7.1.ipk
    Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif version 20130407 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
    Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal (4.7.1) to root...
    Collected errors:
    * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal:
    * python-json * python-html * python-misc * python-twisted-web * gst-plugins-good-flv * gst-plugins-bad-rtmp * librtmp0 *
    * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal.

I don't what the above mean but mediaportal does not install. Do i have to install v3.5.2 provided by ABCOm plugins and try again?

• I have been getting the error message when trying to use MP - No module named sgmllib

has anyone got this file and do I just ftp to usr/lib/python 2.7 on BH 2.0.4.

Thanks

• Sorry given you duff info. When I try to install again get message ''Collected errors. Cannot satisfy following dependencies for enigma 2 plugin/extensions/media portal Librtmp0 Cannot install package''

Looks like I have the same problem as Therapo in post 84

Edited once, last by huester: more info ().

• Hi.guys. MediaPortal working no problem on vu+uno with blackhole v.2.0.8 . Link was given to me by Mckee25. Link is enigma2 plugin support post 90 . Mckee25 you are ace. Cheers

• Hello fellow users on mediaportal,
    I installed the plugin and it looks nice but on a lot of streams I get the message stream host Flashx or Streamcloud not found.
    Did I miss a plugin to install?
    Can someone give me a hint?

• hi all scratching head time AGAIN!,, ok i aint the sharpest pencil in the box when it comes to my shiny new vu duo, however media portal used to work and now even after installing latest version i get librtmp0 satisfy dependencies error and it cant install anybody any ideas please thanks rab vix image, build 808

• hi all scratching head time AGAIN!,, ok i aint the sharpest pencil in the box when it comes to my shiny new vu duo, however media portal used to work and now even after installing latest version i get librtmp0 satisfy dependencies error and it cant install anybody any ideas please thanks rab vix image, build 808

Try this version it works for me.

• Hello fellow users on mediaportal,
    I installed the plugin and it looks nice but on a lot of streams I get the message stream host Flashx or Streamcloud not found.
    Did I miss a plugin to install?
    Can someone give me a hint?

Did you try the file i left ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!