has card sharing future?

There are 41 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,757 times. The last Post () by romman.

• Here in Africa, the provider's it looks like have put an end to c/s. First with the introduction of tw-eak keys on the ird-eto 2 system, and now the swopping out of all old ird-eto cards to the new premium cards that have anti control word sharing, added with card pair-ing. Not sure if this means the introduction of i***** 3 , but time will tell.

regards

• Here in Africa, the provider's it looks like have put an end to c/s. First with the introduction of tw-eak keys on the ird-eto 2 system, and now the swopping out of all old ird-eto cards to the new premium cards that have anti control word sharing, added with card pair-ing. Not sure if this means the introduction of i***** 3 , but time will tell.

regards

The tweak key is being used on n*** for some time,if you have received a new viewing card then they are upping security by the looks of it but it wont just be to controll cs i dont think it will be to combat those dragon cards also i think as they were opening multichoice africa on 36east last time i checked.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!