has card sharing future?

There are 41 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,759 times. The last Post () by romman.

• can we speak here about this?
    what do our experts mean about this?
    card sharing seems to have a big time these days.
    we are a group of friends, happy sharing.
    now we all think to invest and buy better boxes and so on.

will card sharing go on for ever?
    is there technicly something they can do to stop this?
    as long tv runs with cards, we can share?
    what is the best technique to be flexible for the future?
    if we are allowed to speak about this here, what are your opinions?
    thanks
    el pirate:thumb:

• Has CS a future - who knows. In this hobby there is always the unknown. We play a chasing game, the providers will always try to stop piracy and we will always try to develop a way around any protective measures they put into place.
    As an example, Sky Italia did some tests, about 6 months ago, to counteract sharing. The measures they tried worked at the time. Why was the security not left in place? I don't know, was ccCam modified to counteract or did the measures they put into place affect their subscriber base.
    Enjoy what we have for as long as we have it.

Vu+ Solo, VIX 1.2 with CCcam2.2.1 - 1.2 Mtr Fibo gregorian, (53E - 58W). A couple of DM800's and a DM500 on a fixed 60cm dish

• thanks, the sky italy issue i think was sorted out with using oscam as reader and things are going.:becky:
    anyway are there more opinions?:argue:
    what do you think about future of card sharing?hmmm
    thanks
    el pirate :argh:

• Hmmmmm Bulsat are a typical example changing there encrytion as in Ten's post!

But where there's a will there's a way!..

Keys, softcams, cable boxes, Cs.... Who knows what next! Guarantee you one thing though! I shall be stuck in the middle of it! ;)

• Official Post

Thanks this is a great post sky pirate,
    c/s imo will end sooner than later, as dream500 said its cat & mouse but be sure by the time c/s is over we will already of found other ways to keep watching.
    One thing i can be sure of is when c/s does end this site will continue, who knows what will happen or when.
    My only hope is we will be prepared and the black peiod (if there is one) is as short as possible.
    Enjoy it while it lasts.

• maybe it is a bit like dvd copies, long time they tried to make it impossible.:hat:
    they are still around, but there days are counted, the memory stick is around even better to copy.:hello:
    haha
    el pirate:bandit:

• I think even if cs gets interrupted the increased broadband speeds going around are going to make streaming to multiple boxes very possible. Would need some developement by I imagine its possible

Just another form of sharing I guess.

• great m8, this is a proper answer.:clap2::clap2:
    i hope this thread stays alive, where will pay tv go, what will be.:amen:
    i thought the same, with inet-speed you can stream like broadcasting i think.
    but this might change the whole way of tv watching anyway:der::der::dizzy:
    thanks todali,
    el pirate:captain:

• ip TV is an example of what broadband is capable of I have recently saw a Samsung TV which had a Love Film via ip option was able to watch 10 mins of a film with good picture quality with only 1.2meg dl speed. I phoned Love film they recommend a min of 2 Meg dl speed
    BTW this was only SD but with broadband speeds increasing i think it will be Massive for video streaming/sharing over next few years

• yes m8, i like streaming and we can get in my area to 4 megas, so i will stream a good game to a friends dreambox.
    hope i have the time for this.
    looking forward how this works out, i like playing around with my dreamboxes.
    this is now a game, cs will go on for several years.:thumb:
    i heared bulsat will soon having a card which can't be used only in the orig box.
    i think somebody will find a converter.
    nice gamehmmm
    what do you mean?
    el pirate:captain:

• come on anybody will have a idea, can u believe it will go on so comfortable, watching all this nice stuff in my tele for small money?
    of course we all pay for some cards, ok but we share this out to all friends.
    very nice, life is expensive enough, but what will be in 5 years with cs?

i heared nds has allready a card out which is not shareable. (romania? sat somewhere there)
    so what will the mouse do, when the cat wakes up?
    let us know
    thanks
    el pirate

• streaming will come on leaps and bounds in the next few years with increased broadband speeds. There are already people doing it like for instance virtualseason !!! I would imagine in the not to distant future there will be an iptv p2p platform developed. At the end of day ruppie's boys cant take away hdmi outs or scart outs etc from receivers . So in theory streaming will always be possible. The current limitations are upload speeds being low to most and the fact that no uk isp's support multicast correctly yet. You need the upload speed to host the stream's etc to outsiders. Or as virtualseason have done they install adobe flash media server on a webhost with unlimited bandwidth/traffic. They have a few uploaders around the country whom send the streams to the central flash server. Then users log in and use flash player on there pc to watch the streams.

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• I guess the problem with that sort of streaming is its very quickly flagged to your ISP!
    Imagine streaming 30Mbit down and 20 up 24/7 lol...We host a large insurance site that would be lucky to do 1/10 that and they've nearly 20 servers!

Anybody got a slingbox?

• v season has 200 clients connected when footie on and they have no issues with the streaming buddie

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!