3D issue at night!

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 446 times. The last Post () by Jeffzapp.

• Apologies if this is the worng forum, please move if it is.

Strange one here if anyone can help!

Just recently got myself a 3D TV and wanted to buid up a collection of movies shown on the 3D channel from sly.

Card is in the Duo and works perfectly throughout the day, however when I try to record the movie at night the movie starts and then freezes and then I get a blank screen until the next day!

For instance tonight Spiderman was on, so I started recording and 30 minutes into the film the movie froze and then I got a black screen, the recorder was still going but it was as if there was no permission for the channel to decrypt so it just went black. Even If i stop the recording its still black and dead.

Throughout the day I can record anything and everything including the movies they show, its just from 23.00 onwards I seem to have the problem, all the other channels decrypt without issue including HD. I would have taken the card out to test back in the origional box but im recording a programme for the wife so I cant take it out.

Has anyone have a clue to whats going on?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!