OnDemand plugin devixified and working on all images Support

There are 245 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 38,932 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Tried to install this on BH1.7.9 clone v3 solo box without success :(
    I know its a fantastic plug-in just can't fathom it all out myself.
    Have read all the posts above but still not clear where to install files on the box from the pc.
    I don't use DCC only filezilla.
    It is quite frustrating but I am a newbie so I expect these things to be challenging.
    Nevermind eh, my box works thats the main thing.
    Maybe a new update will be just one simple.ipk file and then bingo working (hope so anyway)
    Thanks to the people who put all these images/add-ons/plug-ins together for us all, much appreciated and kudos to them all.

• Hi,

This forum is awesome! Very quick and informative replies.

I'm trying to get the OnDemand plugin to work.

STB: ET9200
    Image: OpenPLI 3.0

There is so much going on in multiple threads with dependencies/files/images/versions, I'm completely lost.

I downloaded OEAlliance onDemand Plugin from OpenPLI feeds and it states in the main plugin menu "no lxml file" I'm almost certain this is a dependency, how do I know which one I need?

I think it might be better to delete all instances of OnDemand and start from scratch. If I start from scratch, which files do I need?

Thanks for your help.

• Official Post

You are right buddy, you are just missing dome files to make it work, post #5 here.
    [h=1]OnDemand plugin devixified and working on all images[/h]
    Everything you need to get it going is there, no need to start fresh mate.

• Okay I installed:
    OnDemand folder in full to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions

I sent all the lib files and python folder to the /usr/lib directory in the stb

I copied the .ipk file to /tmp

So it should be working?

However I get the following error message:
    BH Message
    some plugins are not available: extensions/ondemand (no module named lxml)

Any ideas where I have gone wrong please fellas?

Thanks

• Official Post

lxml is included in the dependencies, did you do a full restart after sending the files in?

• Thanks for your help but I've now ran out of downloading capability until tomorrow :(

Also on trying to install the .ipk package I get this error:
    *packages for python-simplejson found, but incompatible with the architecture configured
    *Cannot find package python-simplesjon.
    Execution finished

• Is this only for OE2 images?

I couldn't get this to work on open pli 2.1 final version - DM800SE A8P

I get error message "can't find xml"

I cannot install the dependency for the xml.ipk file - says invalid architecture

I'm only really interested in 4oD so if the package is OE2 only - is the 40d plugin severable?

• i ti tried ondemand plugin on my dreambox 8000 with newnigma unstalbe OE 2.0. under the blue panel ondemand plugin is not listed.

if i want to open extensions on menue the following error message comes:

so whats wrong?

• i could fix it in the meantime. i deleted everything again and tried it with "enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand-oe2.0_beta1_all.ipk". and it works perfectly on dreambox 8000 with newnigma unstable. at the moment this is the version without 4OD, next step will be the try to get the latest version with 40D. thanks so far for everything, its a great place here!

not sure, if i should install it automatically with
    "enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand-oe2.0_hd-streaming_all.ipk" or if i should
    copy the files via ftp in the ondemand folder and overwrite all old files.

• Official Post

You need to install python simplejson, look back to post #67 .

• Hi, After upgrading to the latest BH image 2.0.3 I can't get the OnDemand plugin to work at all or even show in the list of plugins - I have tried the telnet commands,

ftp'ing the latest file to usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions

but it does not show in the list of plugins

Could someone please point me in the right direction as I really like this plugin.

cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!