VU+ SOLO2 Picture Quality

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,538 times. The last Post () by Baikonur.

• Have you tried using the auto resolution plugin, a few images back I recall playing around with the setting for the SD channels & it improved the picture a lot but I'm using the Ultimo.

• poor picture quality is almost always as a result of the user messing with settings he does not understand or using so called enhanced modes on the TV it self. all modern TV's come with nicely named modes for cinema, sports etc etc etc and in almost every case these modes are the problem as they are designed to make the TV stand out in the shop but in the home environment there useless.

The best thing you can do is to disable all custom modes on the TV and leave them off.

back on topic the picture quality here on my solo2 is top notch and always has been.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Sorry to necro this thread. But I have an Ultimo and a Solo2 side by side now, on exactly the same channel (& HDMI). The Ultimo is head and shoulders better than the Solo2 in terms of picture quality. Maybe I was lucky with the Ultimo (or unlucky with the Solo2) but that's my 2c worth.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!