New CCcam needed

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,167 times. The last Post () by spursmad.

• Hi

I am looking for a CCam for my Dreambox 500s motorised system

and a CCcam for my Spiderbox 9000 HD motorised system

Their are so many to choose from I would like someone to point me in the Direction off a good one

Don't want one like I have at the moment that keeps Freezing and have to keep resetting the box

Many thanks in advance

• Official Post

Don't want one like I have at the moment that keeps Freezing and have to keep resetting the box

The freezing will more than likely be the server you use, or possibly internet connection issues and nothing to do with CCcam..

Do you have your own card/server or are you a client ? Which version of CCcam are you using ? How do you have it configured ? Are any of your receivers using a wireless connection ?

The more info you can provide the easier it is for us to find a solution buddy..

• Thanks fro all the replays so far

K when I turn on the Dreambox the first screen comes up with GP

Don't know what this means

I am looking for a CCcam that I can use abroad (Ireland)

In our touring caravan

• Not sure you actually know what CCcam is. It is a Software CAM emulator that can be used with various Conditional Access systems such as Conax, Viaccess etc. You can use it with various Sub cards in a multi card reader, or you can connect it to a card/cards hosted remotely via Cline or Nline.

Your geographical location has nothing to do with what version of CCcam you are using.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Yes Musogeek I don't have a clue

All I do know is that I switch on my Dreambox and then go to the satellite channel that is showing some footy or a movie that is what I know about it (Not A Lot)

If this comes under a CCcam, CCilne or Cardshare I have not got a clue

The person who did all this for me has moved away so I am having to start from scratch

So this is a learning code for me

All I am after is to get some thing like I have but from a new suppler

• When you say it says GP on screen, I think what your seeing is the main screen what comes on when you first buy one, get it home and plug it in, It stays on the Boot Screen GP and i think what needs to happen next is the settings need changing to Diseq and picture settings, then a channel scan, and connection to a card sharer

• I don't want to upset any one by talking about things I should not talk about here

I am after an open platform

I don't know what you call it

Is it CCcam CCline Or cardsharing

That is what I am looking for please

I am sorry if I have upset some members

• It means Gemini Project, that is what image is on your DM500

Thanks fro all the replays so far
    K when I turn on the Dreambox the first screen comes up with GP
    Don't know what this means
    I am looking for a CCcam that I can use abroad (Ireland)
    In our touring caravan

• ahh.... I get you now...
    refer you to rule 13

<13> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

If you want help with anything else, let us know, but if you are looking to find a new payserver - then you are in the wrong place completely. We don't just not support payservers, we detest them.
    have a look here
    http://linuxsat-support.com/cardsharing-tutorials/

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!